Garden Grove, CA 92843 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,499
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Cassy Smith Photography

We strive to provide beautiful and natural photos to capture the special moments of your wedding day. We offer four different wedding packages, as well as custom packages, so every couple can get the coverage and photos they want for their big day.

Follow Cassy Smith Photography on

Cassy Smith Photography 6
Cassy Smith Photography 7
  • Abby

Abby Crawford · Married on 08/01/2019

Best photographer in socal!

Cassy is such an amazing photographer. I came across her pictures on Instagram and loved her work. She traveled to San Diego for both our engagement photos and wedding day which was really nice and you cannot beat her pricing.

She and her husband captured our wedding beautifully and I will always treasure the photos she has taken for us. I would recommend Cassy to any bride in the Southern California area or anywhere really. I hope to hire her for more milestone sessions in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2019

lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Cassy was very sweet and make us feel as comfortable as our awkward selves could be and her editing was very quick! Would highly recommend

Sent on 08/22/2017

Beth · Married on 07/16/2017

If you are looking for a wedding or engagement photographer (or any photographer really) look no further!! Cassy and her partner are the absolute BEST!
    Cassy captured our wedding day so perfectly, and kept my fiancé and I at ease throughout the entire day. She was calm, organized, professional and so sweet!
    Her pricing is such a deal! Crazy amazing deals with all that you are getting! The photos themselves are proof, her work is stunning!!
    Cassy took the time to look at my Pinterest inspiration board, and she got every single pose I loved and so many others I hadn't even thought of! I was so relaxed knowing how well prepared she came.
    I am so happy we chose Cassy to capture our special day, she is spectacular!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Cassy Smith Photography Pricing

Cassy Smith Photography Price Rates

Cassy Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Garden Grove, 92843 See on map