Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number

cassie rosch | photography 6
cassie rosch | photography 7

Alaina Jaspers · Married on 03/04/2019

Absolute MAGIC!

Cassie Rosch is absolute magic. As a professional wedding planner here located here in Colorado, I knew photography was going to be an important element while planning my own destination wedding in Sayulita, Mexico. Enter, Cassie. We love, love to refer her to our couples and I knew, without doubt, I wanted her to capture our wedding day. Her style is bold and we just adore her use of natural lighting and her eye for such beautiful and unique shots....when our pictures made their way back to us (in the CUTEST package ever, might I add), my husband and I were in tears reliving the magic of our day through her images. We cannot recommend Cassie enough and love her so dearly for being a part of our wedding day! THANK YOU, CASS! Xo.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    cassie rosch | photography 16
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

Best of the Best!

As a wedding photographer myself, choosing one for my own wedding seemed like an impossible task at the beginning. Who could give it as much love + attention as I would give my own wedding if I could shoot it?! But Cassie has always been my dream photographer + shooting inspiration–as soon as we started talking, I knew she cared. She showed up the day of ready to kill it + had as much energy for every moment the whole way through, did not make anything stressful, and got an overwhelming amount of dream photos in a short amount of time. There were so many important details + emotions + memories captured forever, better than I ever could've remembered them. In a whirlwind of things happening, Cassie knows what small moments are the ones you'll cherish forever. There is no way to put into words how truly talented she is + how timeless her photos turn out, but she is the best of the best.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    cassie rosch | photography 17

Jordan & Charlie · Married on 06/22/2018

Working with Cassie was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding process. Kind, calm, immensely talented, and able to get along with all of our relatives, Cassie is the whole package. She's a wedding photographer's photographer - able to capture a photo not only at the perfect time but in a way that communicates an entire story.

You should hire Cassie, like right now. She's the best there is.

Sent on 08/17/2018