13244 Red Deer Trail, Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number

About Caryn Pine Makeup & Hair

Caryn Pine Makeup and Hair (Formerly known as Bellissima Makeup Artistry) Is Denver's premiere Makeup, Hair and Skincare Specialist team. We offer a variety of services ranging from bridal, special event, print & personal education classes. Services are available both in studio and on location throughout the Denver metro area. Please also see us for detailed information on our custom day experiences & destination wedding options.

Follow Caryn Pine Makeup & Hair on

e001f20e3ce2793a 1481692849991 portland kirsten 1
portand drea 1

4 Reviews for Caryn Pine Makeup & Hair

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Caryn was fantastic! She was incredibly knowledgable about my skin type and products that would work well on me for that day (with all of the dancing and running around involved in a wedding :). She gave great advice to improve my daily skin/make-up routine which I appreciated greatly. Having her do make-up for the bridal party took a lot of the stress out of the pre-wedding hubbub. I would highly suggest using Caryn for any event you need to look fabulous for!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Marissa · Married on 06/21/2014

After having great experiences with Caryn from previous experiences as a bridesmaid, I knew I wanted to have her do my makeup for my wedding. Caryn was extremely professional and helpful with any questions I had regarding my makeup and timelines. She answered so many questions for me and really made sure I understood what she was doing and why she wanted to use certain products over others (better wear, longer lasting, great results in pictures, etc). Prior to scheduling my run through, Caryn asked me to think about the look I wanted and to make sure I had ideas, pictures, colors in mind to help achieve my look. During my run through, Caryn really honed into what I wanted and the make up was fantastic. I also appreciated that Caryn took time to explain what I should be doing for skin care prior to my wedding as well.

On the day of the wedding, Caryn arrived at our discussed time and set up her station. Caryn also did the make up for some of my bridesmaids as well and she managed her time wonderfully. She made sure the makeup she used for each girl played up their features and also stayed in line with the colors I wanted. I loved how the girls looked and I loved my look as well. Not only did Caryn apply my makeup, but she also helped keep me calm. My makeup looked amazing, felt good (not at all heavy or cakey), and my makeup lasted well over 10 hours. I would highly recommend anyone to use Bellissima Makeup Artistry and Skincare for their wedding or any special event.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Aneta · Married on 06/01/2013

Caryn was simply marvelous in both, her approach and work done. She did makeup for me and my daughter. She was very patient with the child who didn't quite no the drill of professional service of this sort. Our make up was stunning! Made me feel like a princess and I did not even feel I had anything on my face! Additionally, the work lasted from early morning until we went home well after midnight. I only had to reapply my lip gloss/stick after eating and drinking for a while. I don't think I will ever use any other artist for any events because she simply knows her profession inside and out. Thank you again! ?

Sent on 09/21/2015

Caryn Pine Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 81.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 80.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 13244 Red Deer Trail Broomfield, 80020 See on map
    7205605606 (Phone number)
    Location of (Caryn Pine Makeup & Hair)