Indianapolis, IN 46298 Map · Phone number

About Carrie VanAlstine Photography

Carrie is an award winning photographer, artist, published author, and ballet dancer. She received formal training with the Rocky Mountain School of Photography. Her passions for the art and science intertwine perfectly aiding in skills both in the creative and technical arenas of photography. She has a sincere appreciation for family bonds and several years of experience in the photography industry. Carrie VanAlstine Photography has become a well respected trusted company invited by couples and families across the U.S. to capture special moments in their lives.

Follow Carrie VanAlstine Photography on

schmidt 6
a49c83292d8b25ac 1371590038970 miller 809
miller 157

9 Reviews for Carrie VanAlstine Photography

Carrie was so wonderful to work with. She is professional, personable and very easy going. She directed all of the craziness of my husband and I's wedding day with ease. She was flexible on her time and photographed the whole day from start to finish. We also got our pictures fully edited and ready to print a few short weeks after our wedding day which was amazing. Carrie is the best and I would hire her again!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Pamela · Married on 04/20/2013

Carrie was amazing to work with! She was willing to listen to my wants/ideas and was super friendly. She worked great with my wedding party and guests and captured moments in time that I will treasure forever. Not only were the portraits more than I could have ever hoped, I fell in love with the candid shots she was able to get. I felt extremely comfortable with her and her prices are very reasonable for the quality you receive.

Remember, the photos are the only thing (besides your husband/wife) that remain from that day. The cake and food get eaten, the dances are danced, the dress gets worn and put in a box, the flowers eventually wither away.....but the photos capture the moments you will have forever. Looking back through my pictures takes me back to the best day of my life. It was the BEST investment we could have ever made for our wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2013

We were so pleased with Carrie and her work. We had a number of compliments about her from our friends and family. She also came to our reception, so that we would be able to have pictures from the party. She was always very timely in her responses and flexible with our needs or requests. We are also pleased with the value we get with Carrie.

Sent on 01/26/2013