p. o. box 1191, Ball Ground, GA 30107 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,275

About Carrie Reagan Photography

Carrie Reagan Photography is an award-winning lifestyle and wedding photographer based in north Georgia, with international coverage. I tell your love story through timeless images that capture the true sprit of your wedding day, and the beginning of your lives together.

Follow Carrie Reagan Photography on

1g4a5969

30 Reviews for Carrie Reagan Photography

Makayla · Married on 09/05/2020

So amazing!

Carrie is so wonderful!! I have worked with her on both ends of the business, first as a vendor and then as a client. I am beyond impressed with her talent! She did such a wonderful job of keeping us comfortable in front of the camera and got such amazing shots!! I have only seen a couple and am so excited to see the rest!!! We laughed so much during picture taking, I did not think I was going to be as comfortable as I was and that was in part because of Carrie and her team!! :)

Sent on 09/08/2020

Carrie Reagan Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Makayla! I loved working with you guys. It was such a great wedding with so many laughs! I can't wait to show you the finished product soon!
  • Madelyn

Madelyn Chester · Married on 10/05/2019

We loved Carrie!!!!

Carrie and her assistant were the BEST to work with. I was nervous at first using a photographer I had never met... but from the first time we met I felt like I had known Carrie forever. She is the most genuine and caring person, and it reflects in her photography. We had the best experience with her and can not wait to work with her again... and we are in love with all of our wedding photos. We had multiple friends and family members ask for her information because they loved her and her work. Also, our pictures were back to us in a very quick time frame and we received SO many pictures (way more than we imagined), and we loved every single one of them.
    Carrie, thank you so much for capturing our fairytale day. We could not have asked for a better photographer. ❤️

Sent on 01/01/2020

Carrie Reagan Photography's reply:

Thanks, Maddie! I loved capturing your gorgeous day. I hope you and Christopher will enjoy the images for years to come! I look forward to working with y'all again in the future!

Lauren Bentley · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Carrie was so great! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience from a photographer. She made the entire experience seamless and smooth! I can’t recommend her enough! Our photos are something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Carrie Reagan Photography's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! I loved working with you and Jeremy. It was such a beautiful wedding and the reception was so much fun!

Award

• The Willows Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Very talented photographer and always a pleasure to work with! Beautiful photos!!! I highly recommend Carrie for your wedding!

• The Willows Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

• The Barn at Tatum Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Carrie is a real professional and we have had the pleasure of working with her for many of our weddings and events. Our couples love her and the service she provides.

• p. o. box 1191 Ball Ground, 30107 See on map
    Location of (Carrie Reagan Photography)