Waterville, ME 04903 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date

About Carrie Gabella Photography, LLC

What an honor to use my creative passion to document your love story and create a lasting record of your wedding day! I am so lucky to meet incredible people and be there for them on one of the biggest days of their lives!

Follow Carrie Gabella Photography, LLC on

knot portfolio carrie gabella 16
knot portfolio carrie gabella 1

4 Reviews for Carrie Gabella Photography, LLC

Trista · Married on 02/10/2018

Carrie was amazing!!!!!! She was friendly, easy to work with, and perfectly captured the love on our wedding day. My husband and I are based out of LA and knew we wouldn't get a chance to meet with our photographer before the big day so it was really important for us to find someone who could capture our aesthetic but didn't require a lot of direction. After looking at so many photographers who's photos were overposed or over-edited, Carrie's portfolio was a breath of fresh air. She was more than happy to check off the boxes for us of the usual formal photos but we didn't want to spend half the day taking portraits (we wanted to have fun and enjoy the celebration!) so it was important to us to find someone who was amazing with candids and she was. We just got our photos back this past week and they were everything we had hoped for and more. I cannot recommend her enough!

Carrie Gabella Photography, LLC 1
    Carrie Gabella Photography, LLC 2
    Carrie Gabella Photography, LLC 3

kaylie · Married on 10/15/2016

So far, we have had our engagement pictures taken with Carrie, and I can't speak highly enough of her work and demeanor! She's easy to work with, has an excellent eye, and is incredibly talented. She has consistently been available for us whenever we needed (including venturing out in the middle of a snow storm!). I can't wait to see the beautiful images she captures on our big day :)

Shawn · Married on 09/24/2016

I have to start by saying that I can tend to be a very critical person, especially when it comes to anything artistic! That, plus the fact that I am not typically a fan of photos of myself... means Carrie had her work cut out for her with me! :-)
    That being said, Carrie did an absolutely fantastic job capturing my wedding day and we could not be more pleased with her work! She is truly an artist, and has an incredible eye for composition, lighting, and capturing just the right moment in such an authentic and beautiful way. The talent, time, care and passion poured into every shot is evident and it is obvious that this is not just a hobby or a side gig for Carrie.
    It seems to me that there are so many hobbyist photographers today, (and many of them are talented in their own right, I don't mean to offend anyone!) but Carrie is a genuine artist and I find that to be a little more rare these days.
    Her photography skills are undeniable and her editing work is so thoughtfully and beautifully done. She went the extra mile before, during and after the wedding day to make sure she got to know us, was there for every big important moment, as well as the special details and brief quiet moments in order to create a true-to-life gallery that really brings the memory of our wedding day back to life each time we look at the photos.
    On top of the sheer talent, she was so sweet and easy to work with from day one! Quick to respond, thoughtful, helpful, and endlessly patient.

I can't say enough about how highly I'd recommend Carrie Gabella to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Carrie Gabella Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Waterville, ME 04903 See on map
    (216) 925-0160 (Phone number)