Mobile Beauty Bar, Jersey City, NJ 07306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Carol's Beauty Bar

Carol's Beauty Bar LLC is a mobile wedding hair and makeup artist based out of Jersey City, New Jersey. Whether you prefer a look that is soft and romantic or sophisticated and elegant, their goal is to capture your personal style and enhance your natural beauty for your wedding day.

Carol's Beauty Bar LLC offers many traditional makeup services for you and your bridal party for your big day. Additional wedding beauty services include hairstyling, massages, and lash extentions. Their makeup services include complimentary handmade 3D Mink Lashes, and flower girls are always free of charge. This makeup artist offers the following beauty services:

• Contour makeup

• Videos 5

19 Reviews for Carol's Beauty Bar

• Troynel

Troynel · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Your making a mistake by NOT hiring her

She did my make up for my birthday and I knew I was not making a mistake by booking her for my wedding. I found it hard to find someone to do my make up to my liking because of my skin complexion. Carol had so many different ways to make me beautiful. She is absolutely fabulous. She is prepared ! You don't need to worry with her and that's something you can't find easy. Ladies you will not be disappointed I promise. Book Her!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Ami · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Glam for a Bride & Bridal Party!

If you are a bride-to-be looking for hair and makeup for yourself and your bridal party on your wedding day, Carol is 100% the person to book! Carol and her team did an absolutely perfect job for my June 2019 wedding. I had a traditional Indian wedding ceremony and reception, which means we started glam at 5:45AM. Carol's team was prompt and got my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and I ready with plenty of time to spare. She was prompt to return for my second hair & makeup look for the reception. Everyone looked amazing and loved their makeup (especially their lashes)! My experience from the bridal trial to my wedding day was incredible as well. Carol was so attentive and responded to all of my questions. She worked with me to perfect my wedding day look via text and email, and everything was better than I could have imagined. She uses great products and my makeup & lashes did not budge, even after dancing and after-partying all night! I am so happy I found her, and will definitely be referring all my friends to her. I cannot thank Carol enough for making me feel so beautiful on the best day of my life!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Daivelis Gomez · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Carol is a phenomenal make up artist! I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking professional or occasion make up. She offered so many great makeup tips/advice that were very helpful and can’t wait to try them myself. I was absolutely pleased with my makeup. I was a gorgeous bridal face. Carol was able to accentuate my features without making me feel overdone, Stunning! I was very very happy with my results and I would use her services again.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Award

Carol's Beauty Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Massages, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing