Dayton, OH 45420 Map · Phone number

About Carly Short Photography

Carly Short Photography is a modern Fine Art photography comapny based out of Dayton, Ohio.

• The Carrs Photography
b8fc75e510cbdd84 1415039392430 2014 11 030001
11 030001

3 Reviews for Carly Short Photography

Kelley · Married on 07/11/2015

Carly and her team at Carly Short Photography did an absolutely incredible job with my recent wedding! After reviewing some of her work, it was clear to me that I needed her to do my wedding. Her unique photojournalistic style seemed to capture something whimsical and romantic that you don't always see from your standard wedding photographer.

When we got our photos back I was blown away! She was somehow able to turn an "under construction" dressing room into a breathtaking studio, a retaining wall into a glamorous photo backdrop, a row of pine trees in to what appears to be a beautiful pine forest, and had a keen eye for photo locations that would produce photos more magical than anything I ever could have imagined.

Every time I look through our photos, it feels like I am reliving the moments that went so fast. Reviewing the pictures in order tells the amazing story of a day that was only imagined in my dreams! Our day was perfect and we will be able to relive that over and over thanks to the incredible work done by Carly and her team.

Carly and her team truly have a gift! Not only did they take great photos, they were also incredibly helpful throughout the day. Carly is sweet and kind but has an authoritative touch that allows her to corral and instruct people to get the photos that she knows are important to capturing the true essence of the day.

I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Carly Short Photography! I would highly recommend this team to anyone! They are fun, professional, easy to work with, and deliver incredible results!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Carly and her assistant were AMAZING the day of the wedding! My videographer did not capture hardly any decoration footage and thankfully Carly took a picture of nearly every detail of our wedding. She is extremely friendly, outgoing and willing to take any picture you may want. I am thrilled with the outcome and quality of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Carly made our day perfect! Her quality of product is impeccable (I'm a Designer and therefore am very picky with photo quality, and she delivers perfection). I felt like she was an integral part of our day and allowed for me and my husband to feel natural and comfortable. The best photos were the ones that she captured in the moment- I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Carly Short Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums