8943 Estebury Circle, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About carly mitchell photography

wedding and portrait photographer focused on the lovely and happy of life. based in colorado springs and available for destination shoots throughout the state, country, continent, hemisphere and world.

Follow carly mitchell photography on

15 Reviews for carly mitchell photography

• Erica

Erica · Married on 12/06/2014

Carly was incredible! She did our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She is a true professional and with a big wedding party like ours being able to wrangle everyone and get them to different locations for pictures was is a true skill. You can tell she loves what she does and is truly passionate about taking amazing pictures. She not only made me feel calm during the day but helped us stay on time and make sure we had all the shots we wanted. She has an incredible eye for light. She helped us both feel natural and relaxed which made our pictures come out beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She does an amazing job and makes sure you feel comfortable. We are so happy she was there to capture our special day.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Megan · Married on 12/29/2013

Carly made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable from the moment we met. She kept us laughing through our engagement shoot. Before our wedding day, she scouted out the best places near our chapel to take our portraits. We have the most stunning, special, personal, authentic wedding photos I've ever seen. Many people have commented on them in our home. Do NOT skimp out on your wedding day photography. Hire Carly. She's worth every penny.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Michaela · Married on 09/01/2013

I can't say enough about Carly. She has this vision that amazes me. She has the ability to capture moments and emotions in photos like I've never seen. She also has an uncanny ability to just "get" people within minutes of meeting them. She becomes friends with her clients and gets to know them, which I think is so important. She is creative, fun, incredibly professional, and just an all-around wonderful person. She spent the ENTIRE day with us, capturing thousands of photos, and she just fit right in. I have not seen the photos yet because it has only been 2 weeks, but I have no doubt they will be stunning, as our engagement pictures blew me away. Thanks for everything Carly, you rock.

Sent on 09/17/2013