Everyone wants a Photo Booth, but are all booth created equal? Carlson's Photo Booths have been around since 2010, we have researched, experimented with various setups, and developed proven systems to give you and your guests, the best experience possible. We bring the same image quality to our Photo Booth that we do to our regular Professional Photography. You get a two light setup with no dark images, instead, sharp clear photos! A friendly assistant to help run an manage the whole event on site, and much much more!
Some highlight of our BOOTH:
* Everyone in the photo gets his/her own photo strip! (Some unattended booths only print 2 strips per group regardless of how many are photographed leaving some guests without a strip for themselves.)
* Our Camera is adjustable! We can zoom the camera in for individual and couples, and zoom out for larger groups.
* We can accommodate 6 people comfortably, and have gotten as many as15 in our Booth.
*We supply an operator to run our booth and make sure your guests get the best experience possible.
* We have props, scrapbooks, frames and key chains available.
* Photo Strips are fully customizable!
* You get all the high res images separately and in strip form on a jump drive at the end of the night!
* We travel all over Western NY from Buffalo to Rochester and all points in between.
* We are insured!
More information can be found on our web site, www.CarlsonsStudio.com
There you will find frequently asked questions, pricing, and a contract you can download.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Russell · event on 05/26/2013
Kevin Carlson and his assistant were everything that is measured above and more. The fact that the photos were accessible through the internet on his webpage as well as through facebook, allowed students and parents to access the photos and order at their own leisure.Sent on 06/02/2013
Kylee · Married on 07/10/2010
Of all the photographers in the area(not many) they all charge the same but Kevin Carlson is an awesome photographer and the price may be or seem high but with all the work that he is still putting in to organize and edit our wedding photo's..it is well worth it. He came around noon and stayed until the very end (shortly after 10pm) and also spent 3-4 hours with us the day after for a "trash the dress" photoshoot. During the wedding we tried his new photobooth for the reception and it was really a hit with all our guests and best part is we got all the negatives from every picture that was taken in there (very fun keepsakes) We also had our guests use there photo's from the booth to put together our guestbook (which is a scrap book that our guests assembled *^_^*) IT WAS A SUPER IDEA and I love it!!!!! I loved reading all the captions and seeing all the pics*^_^* and the day after shoot gave me beautiful pictures of my husband and I in a beautiful waterfall that he did on site without any questions or even a second thought. We all truelly enjoyed working with him *^_^*Sent on 07/27/2010
Judith · Married on 07/11/2009
The photographer and his team were very friendly and easy to work with. They were very accommodating to all of our needs and was very open to requests for certain pictures. The quality of the work is absolutely fantastic and I plan to use this photography studio again in the future.Sent on 07/14/2009