w267 s2555 s comanche ln, Waukesha, WI 53188 Map · Phone number

About Carley Marie Photography

On a typical day, you'll find me picking wildflowers, painting, or sitting on the floor strumming a guitar.

I'm a dreamer with a camera on a Jesus led journey. Most people would describe me as an optimist because, for me, the glass is always half full (or overflowing).

If you like to celebrate small victories, have an undying love for spreading kindness and encouragement, and like chasing sunshine, we’d probably be great friends!

Follow Carley Marie Photography on

Carley Marie Photography 6
Carley Marie Photography 7
  • Veda

Veda Angles · Married on 08/09/2019

World's Best Wedding Photographer!

Carley,

We cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for us since I first reached out to you before we were even engaged. After looking through the photos you took of Justin's sisters' weddings (Lindsay and Lauren), there was no doubt in our mind that we wanted you to take ours. That's why, before we even got engaged, we made sure you had our possible dates available. You were so joyful in celebrating with us when Justin finally popped the question!

You are not just "another vendor" that needs to be booked. You truly became our friend and made it apparent that we matter to you as more than clients. Throughout our entire experience, you showed us love, patience, kindness, joy and your Christ-like heart. You also made us feel like models in front of your camera!

Carley, you truly blew us away on our wedding day. You were able to handle our tricky family situations and some last-minute timing changes. You came early to scope out our venues and the lighting in the areas we wanted to take photos. You captured the small details of our day from the flowers, to the programs, our rings or those moments Justin needed some support to tie his tie!

Finally, you worked so hard to deliver us sneak peaks (a few hours after you left the reception), your sweet blog post about our day and finally our online album of all of our photos (a lot!) - before we were even married for two weeks! Although you were quick in all of that magic you do with the raw shots, the quality was incredible and your hard work was evident.

We cannot recommend Carley Marie Photography enough.

Thank you for giving us beautiful photos to reminisce on the best day of our lives so far. Thank you for being our friend. We love you!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Carley Marie Photography 12
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 07/26/2019

Carley Marie Review

We just wanted to reach out and thank you for everything on your end that went into capturing the beauty and fun of our wedding day! We so appreciated both your and your assistant's flexibility and hard work that it took to get 19 of us in the wedding party into some amazing shots! (Not to mention so many groups of mixed families and a dog!) Your turn around time on both sneak peaks and then entire wedding collection was INCREDIBLE and we have received so many compliments from family and friends -- both on your style and your abilities for someone your age! Your experience shows! We look forward to you capturing more future moments in our lives together. Endless thanks,
    Mckenzie & Arin Olson

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Carley Marie Photography 13

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Best day of our lives!

Carley was the photographer at my sister’s wedding, and I KNEW I wanted her to be my wedding photographer once I saw how my sister’s experience went! She took both our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures. Her attention to detail is beautiful, and she perfectly captured our relationship! I love that she got together with us beforehand to get to know us to make the whole experience that much more personal. She works so well with natural lighting, and the way she edits her photos is so beautiful, they all turned out absolutely amazing. I love showing them off in our apartment! She made the whole session so comfortable by allowing us to just be ourselves and offering suggestions to help our poses look less awkward (because let’s face it, we aren’t all natural models haha!) Carley was so professional with her ways of communication, so there were no mix-ups both with our engagement shoot and our wedding. She had a second photographer with her for our wedding, which made everything that much easier with lighting and moving to different locations, as well as getting different angles. Carley is one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever met, so I was honored to have her capture one of the most special days of our lives! Everything was perfect from start to finish, and we were so glad to be able to get to know Carley through choosing her as our photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Carley Marie Photography 26
    Carley Marie Photography 27

Carley Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• w267 s2555 s comanche ln Waukesha, 53188 See on map