Carlen Images

Milford, NH View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

I began creating wedding photography over twenty years ago, and have seen many changes in the industry, mostly in the transition from film to digital. I love the endless creative possibilities afforded by digital imagery, but the discipline and background in film photography is an invaluable quality in today's market.

I have expanded my services into portraits of families, high school seniors, and children. My portraits are mostly an outdoor, "natural light" style, but sometimes additional lighting is used to enhance the image. I try hard to incorporate the landscape into my wedding and portrait images, which I believe creates my unique style and sets me apart from many photographers.

I have been able to greatly improve my knowledge and skills since having the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and creative photographers in New England and across the country as a member of the NHPPA (NH Professional Photographers Association), PPANE (Professional Photographers of New England), as well as PPA (Professional Photographers of America). Several times during the year, I attend professional photographic workshops throughout New England and beyond, where I further my skills and expertise.

I have been designated as a Certified Professional Photographer through the PPA. This involves an extensive written test to show technical and artistic knowledge, as well as an image portfolio submission to illustrate the same knowledge. Only 3% of photographers are designated as a CPP. Most recently, in 2016, I received the Master Of Photography Degree from PPA, which is achieved through print competition awards, ongoing education, and service to the association.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2300

Slideshow
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Wedding Photographer

Jim, with Carlen Images, was fantastic for us on our wedding day. He did a great job at managing my disorganization and the last minute decision of mine to jump in the lake in my wedding dress. He captured that perfect moment of my dad throwing the pass as I jumped in the water and so many other great moments that day. Jim is affordable but without sacrificing quality, which is so important on a wedding day. Thank you Jim, we're beyond happy with our photos!
    Cheryl F. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely beautiful photos for our wedding.

Jim at Carlen Images was exceptional! His professional experience shows when he captures the most gorgeous, beautiful photos of your important day! Jim is great to work with! Definitely would recommend him to family, friends and anyone for their special occasion.
  • Angela
    Angela D. Married on 09/12/2020

Love my photos

I am so pleased with the photos of my special day. My wedding was perfect, and the photos captured it. I would recommend Carlen Images for your special day.

DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

Jim is a dream to work with! Everything is seamless with him! Highly recommend to your wedding or engagement shoots!

2 Joslin Rd Milford, NH, 03055
603-673-1274
603-620-1274
Location of (Carlen Images)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding