PO BOX 1010, Los Gatos, CA 95031 Map · Phone number

About Carl Mindling

I offer boutique level service which means I take as much care in interviewing prospective clients as I do performing at events.

I feel the only way we can really determine if we are a match is to meet in person.

I am big on personal contact beyond e-mail and even telephone communications.

So if you'd like to see what I mean by boutique service, let's get together.

There's no obligation and we can meet anywhere that is most convenient for you.

Thanks,

6eb942139dc750bb 1529933275 46f9ef34c2f81bc0 1529933270354 7 q10
219cfa1af7579bb3 1529933065 d00d7f6410be41c9 1529933059097 6 q9
ff872a0af73765f4 1529933276 2f79fe23c12ac8c5 1529933275 bc566fa6803e170b 152993

4 Reviews for Carl Mindling

We would recommend Carl Mindling to anyone that is planning a wedding in the Bay Area and needs an off-the-charts DJ and MC for their event. Carl was the DJ/MC for our wedding in September 2013. We planned our wedding in California while we were living in Europe, which was no problem when working through our planning with Carl. We had a couple of Skype calls in the months leading up to the wedding, and Carl helped us decide on our ceremony and reception music. On the day of our wedding, and because of rain, our reception location changed and Carl remained calm and adapted to our new plan (which seemed to change by the minute). Carl and his team also went over and above what he needed to do as DJ/MC, including, for example, helping us ensure our ceremony chairs were dry for our guests. Carl did a great job of keeping the flow of our event, and making sure everyone felt comfortable as a result of his expert MC skills. And he is an amazing DJ – we literally had a packed dance floor once the floor was opened to the end, which is testament to how good his music choices were. Thank you, Carl for an amazing event. We could not imagine having anyone else as our DJ/MC on such a special day.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

Carl Mindling was the perfect DJ for my and my now-husband's wedding! He is incredibly professional and flexible. We were married in a county park with strict sound restrictions, and Carl was flexible to work within those.

Carl is a wonderful MC and amazing DJ - he played the perfect music for our day and almost three months later, we still have friends and family telling us what a great job he did!

If I ever throw another big event, I will absolutely be checking to see if Carl will MC!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2008

Carl is the consummate master of ceremonies. He has an amazing ability to feel the flow of the reception, and use the music to keep the event flowing nicely. He's great at getting people dancing, and keeping the excitement level up. He was a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Carl Mindling FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country