Carl Bower Photographs

Denver, CO View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I photograph real people, real moments, real life.

I believe authenticity matters, that an actual memory gives weight to an image that increases and reveals more with time.

My clients aren't after a look. They want someone who sees.

As a former photojournalist and current documentary photographer, I have a different perspective on covering a wedding. I don't take pictures I arrived with in my head. I'm sensitive to the people around me and capture the unexpected. The significant. The revealing.

You may not notice me at work, but you will remember the work I do.

I let moments flow, undisturbed. I let you be you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints

• Ellen
    Ellen Married on 06/29/2019

I can't stop looking at my photos

I love our photos so much. Carl worked so hard the entire wedding, running around, standing on chairs, being everywhere. He got so many amazing candids of us and our friends and family. He also captured the funniest moments. My only problem is that I don't have wall space for all 250+ photos.

We also found him easy to work with - responsive to emails, seemed to get us. He was the perfect photographer for our wedding.
    Nicole Married on 09/08/2017
    Our experience with Carl was amazing! He is a true artist and not just a wedding photographer. We received our pictures and they are stunning. We were astounded at the variety of photographs he was able to capture. He was everywhere. We were trying to figure out how he got around so quickly to take all the photos. Black and white and candid photos are timeless and elegant. Carl delivered on this concept 100%. Thank you, Carl!
  • User2993781 2+ years ago
    Carl photographed our wedding at the Brown Palace in Denver.  We were initially drawn to Carl because of the amazing portfolio he has on his website.  We loved his modern and unique style, and his keen eye and ability to capture the most incredible moments.  Carl did just that for us on our wedding day.  Our photographs are amazing.  We continue to look over them and say "how did he get that shot?!?", but he did. All the moments that we talked about the days to follow, he caught on camera with his distinctive viewpoint and style. He also did it in a completely inconspicuous and unobtrusive way.

We were told when we got engaged that there are only a few things you should really invest in, one being your wedding photographer.  Carl is an investment well made.  The album he created for us post-wedding was also perfect--modern and beautiful.  I can't recommend Carl highly enough.  He is an astute documentarian, and he will give you the most awesome wedding photographs.  You won't be sorry.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Rose Hill Manor Rose Hill Manor Mansion Weddings

Carl was one of the first photographers to capture a wedding at Rose Hill Manor. The small black and white album he provided us those many years ago, is to this day the client favorite in our showroom. The skiil and nuance that reads in his photos is amazing.

1330 Milwaukee St. Denver, CO, 80206
303 919 6181
Location of (Carl Bower Photographs)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding