Aurora, CO 80016 Map · Phone number

About A Photo Opportunity

Visit our website at aphotoop.com

Website New 104
befa48d386386706 1220367272162 Website New 010
Website New 003

1 Reviews for A Photo Opportunity

Heather · Married on 07/11/2008

They were amazing. my husband had been to 5 other weddings before ours and no other photographer was able to compare. They had multiply photographers and were able to cater to my husband and my wish to not see each other before the ceremony. They had a great eye for amazing shots and they all turned out so beautifully.
    They were able to do our family shots VERY quickly, but we got great shots out of them (and we have large families).
    The time they took to meet with us before the wedding was great because I felt so comfortable with how organized they were and that they knew what we wanted for our wedding.
    It may take some time to get your pictures, but it is because the do such an amazing job editing them!!
    I loved them!!

Sent on 08/10/2008

A Photo Opportunity FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Villa Parker
    Villa Parker Mansion Weddings

We're so blessed to be able to work with Suzanne and Jason! In addition to being creative photographers, they are kind, warmhearted, fun people to work with. We always love perusing through their photo galleries and often times have our breath taken away from their photos. I don't know what Villa Parker would do without having them as one of our partners!

• Aurora, 80016 See on map