Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cara Leonard Photography

Wedding and Portrait photography based in the mountains of Vail, Colorado.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Denver

5 Reviews for Cara Leonard Photography

Cara is amazing! I cannot say enough nice things about her or her work. She is flexible, and talented. Book her!

Profile Picture User6957065, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had Cara capture our wedding day at the Silverthorne Town Pavilion. She was the first vendor we met in the wedding planning process, and she stood out right away. When we met, she came prepared with some of her previous work, and we were absolutely blown away with her albums. She was very friendly, punctual, and professional. I also thought her pricing was more than fair, especially for what all she includes in her packages...not to mention her gift in taking great pictures. She listened to what we wanted as far as photographs go, and she delivered! We felt totally comfortable with Cara, which is definitely important in choosing a photographer. She made it kind of difficult on us when picking out some of our favorites, because we absolutely LOVE every single photo she took of our wedding day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was very happy with my photography experience! She was very easy going and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/15/12, 5 Reviews