PO Box 9497, Avon, CO 81620 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cara Leonard Photography

Wedding and Portrait photography based in the mountains of Vail, Colorado.

5 Reviews for Cara Leonard Photography

Cara is amazing! I cannot say enough nice things about her or her work. She is flexible, and talented. Book her!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/21/2013

My husband and I had Cara capture our wedding day at the Silverthorne Town Pavilion. She was the first vendor we met in the wedding planning process, and she stood out right away. When we met, she came prepared with some of her previous work, and we were absolutely blown away with her albums. She was very friendly, punctual, and professional. I also thought her pricing was more than fair, especially for what all she includes in her packages...not to mention her gift in taking great pictures. She listened to what we wanted as far as photographs go, and she delivered! We felt totally comfortable with Cara, which is definitely important in choosing a photographer. She made it kind of difficult on us when picking out some of our favorites, because we absolutely LOVE every single photo she took of our wedding day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Jaylene · Married on 08/06/2011

Cara was absolutely amazing! She was so easy and fun to work with and she had some really great shot ideas. Things at the wedding venue did not go as planned and she did everything she could to just help me relax and not worry and no that my pictures were going to be okay, even staying longer as we were behind on time.

She was fantastic to work with and I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2011