Huntsville, Huntsville, AL 35806 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Captured by Kelli

Captured by Kelli is a professional photographer located in Huntsville, Alabama. Kelli aims to capture raw un-posed moments that show your true personality. Her patience and professionalism mean she will be with you every step of the way. Kelli will become a part of your wedding experience by seamlessly blending into your event.

Experience
Kelli offers a photojournalistic style approach to capturing your special day. With an assistant in tow, Kelli will be sure to create a flawless photography experience. With a background in portrait photography and photo sessions, Christina is the perfect person to help capture your event.

Captured by Kelli offers a unique photography experience. She offers unique options such as drone footage, to capture every angle of your event. Captured by Kelli offers high resolution images delivered as digital files. She is available for additional hours, and will work with you to make sure all of your dream shots are captured.

Follow Captured by Kelli on

jennica wedding
fbac2c0c5d4da2b6 1467082894870 unnamed 10

4 Reviews for Captured by Kelli

Christina · Married on 10/04/2013

Kelli was such a dream to work with for our wedding! She is amazingly talented and super sweet. I know men generally do not like getting their picture taken but Kelli made it so much fun, my husband actually had a great time! She got to know us as a couple and knew how to help us relax and just be ourselves throughout the photo shoot. She was so creative with the poses. We didn't feel awkward or like we were posing the entire time. Even the backgrounds she chose were perfect! She was always looking through her camera trying to capture every priceless moment. We had our pictures taken outside before the wedding. There was such a beautiful glow the way the sun was that day. She is so skilled with her camera she was able to capture that glow but not for every picture so there was variety. Our wedding took place indoors and the lighting was pretty poor, but Kelli knew exactly how to use the light that was in the room and the pictures turned out beautifully. She is very attentive to detail. It is hard to choose which pictures are my favorite because she captured so many precious moments that truly showed our joy and love for each other. Our family and bridal party loved her as well! It is so obvious she loves what she does and has mastered it. Kelli will always be my go-to photographer for any special event.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Ashely · Married on 01/10/2012

My husband and I got married on very short notice at our local courthouse. Kelli was recommended to us and she did not disappoint. Simply amazing! Her style of photos captured the real intimacy of the moment and she was able to make even a courthouse wedding look elegant. In the haste and excitement of getting married, I had forgotten the traditional "something borrowed, something blue" and Kelli was quick to provide what I needed. She did not just snap pictures but truly became apart of my wedding experience with her thoughtfulness and foresight. When my husband and I renew our vows, I will be asking Kelli again to photograph the event.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jennica · Married on 11/22/2008

Kelli does amazing work! I LOVE our wedding photos. I had a long list of pictures that I wanted and she handled all of it gracefully and with so much patience! She took time with me and my husband before and after the ceremony to make sure we had all the details of our day captured. We received our photos quickly afterwards and we couldn't be happier with them! They turned out beautifully. Working with Kelli will get you a great product, but even more importantly, a great experience on your wedding day. Talk about one huge thing to not have to worry about! :)

Sent on 06/30/2016

Captured by Kelli Pricing

Captured by Kelli Price Rates

Captured by Kelli FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Lovebirds Wedding Co.
    Lovebirds Wedding Co. Wedding Planners

I have seen Kelli in action many times with her camera. The great thing about Kelli is that you don't just get someone who can take pictures, but someone who can bring the best out in a person, which is why every picture comes out so amazing! There are a lot of people who can use a nice camera and capture great lighting, etc. but in addition getting a child to actually have fun and capturing that moment of pure delight is priceless or helping a bride and groom feel relaxed and purely joyful on their wedding day amongst the stress is what she does best! Kelli doesn't need to take "posed" shots...she just captures life in its natural, most joyful settings.

• Huntsville Huntsville, AL, 35806 See on map