Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Capture A Moment Photobooth

A wedding is an important day where friends and family join to make cherished memories. Capture A Moment Photo Booth provides you and your guests with their own memorable keepsake to commemorate your special occasion.

Every Package Includes:

Prints (2)
Props (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)

Very happy with the overall experience and the photobooth on the day of our wedding! However, very unresponsive to my emails. Sometimes I would have to wait a week to hear back or I would email again or call them. That is my only issue. The photos were great as were the props. Our guests really enjoyed the photobooth. Great price as well!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Delivery, Setup

Capture a moment was a great photo booth at our wedding! All of our guests had a great time! The pictures were wonderful and they even provided us with a book with a copy of every photo in it along with our guests comments. It was so fun!!! Thanks To Bob and his assistant for being so quick and efficient and making our night so memorable.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have to start out by saying that if you are unsure of whether or not book Capture A Moment for your wedding...you should! Capture A Moment is definitely worth the investment!

I first learned of Capture A Moment at a bridal show last winter. I chatted with him about the photobooth options and the services that his company provides. One of my bridesmaids and I took photos in all of the photobooths at several bridal shows and felt like the quality of the images from Capture A Moment were superior to the others! I wanted to book Capture A Moment the day I met Bob at the bridal show but due to overall budget concerns, I had to hold off on booking until I was able to assess the overall cost of the big day. We ended up calling Bob two days before the wedding and asked if there was any chance that he was available and he was able to make it happen! Bob was able to add our monogram to the bottom of our photo strips and sent me a proof of what the strip would look like shortly after I emailed the image to him.

Bob and his wife even came and ran the photobooth for the evening on my wedding because the rest of the staff were at other events! He provided the props and gave assistance to our older guests in the operation of the booth! Our guests loved going to the photobooth and having a keepsake to take with them! At the end of the evening, we were given a disc with images of all of the photo strips that were taken throughout the evening. We have enjoyed looking through them and seeing how much fun all of our guest were having! I highly recommend hiring Bob and his team!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews