Captain John Boats

Mayflower II, State Pier off of Water Street, Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number

About Captain John Boats

Cruise in luxury & comfort on our unique vessel, an aunthentic Paddlewheeler. Sail away on the calm waters of Plymouth harbor that is as picturesque as it is historic.

Accomodating up to 110 guests, The Pilgrim Belle is perfect and one of a kind for shipboard weddings.
You will enjoy breathtaking views from our outside spacious sundeck or enjoy the climate controlled main salon and bar.

Rhearsal dinners & our highly popular Brunch Cruise for showers are available.

upperdecka
upperdecka
belleinharbor

4 Reviews for Captain John Boats

Julian · Married on 03/21/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Christina · Married on 07/26/2014

We held our rehearsal dinner/welcome dinner on the Pilgrim Belle the night before our wedding because we had a large crowd coming in from out of town. It was perfect. I have never worked with such wonderful and easy going people who made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish without even a hiccup. The whole process was seamless and professional, the rates were reasonable especially considering the amount of people we could bring on board, and the beautiful cruise was delightful for our guests from age 6mo to 92 years! It was such a wonderful spot for a unique experience for a large crowd! And I know I said it already, but let me say it again, the crew on board and on the phone when I was booking and making plans were all phenomenal.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Tracey · Married on 09/05/2009

We were looking for a different reception..looked into the Pilgrim Belle. Took the boat out on one of their site seeing tours and just loved the boat, not even sure if they did wedding receptions we talked to Margo and Gwen and decided this is what we wanted. When it came to planning, catering and DJ..Margo and Gwen provided the contact names and phone numbers and the ones we chose were incredible, people still mention the steak tips and dj. THe day before my wedding I brought down all my centerpieces and decorations and let them decide how to set up the boat, they know it better than me, with all my conversations and email with Margo and Gwen I felt very comfortable. It was better than I could have expected...I would recommend to anyone to have a function on the Pilgrim Belle.

Sent on 03/17/2010

Captain John Boats FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Pilgrim Belle Cruises to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Mayflower II, State Pier, off of Water Street Plymouth, 02360 See on map