3893 Powell Rd, Powell, OH 43065 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Canvas Salon and Skin Bar

Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life. You should look beautiful, feel confident, and be uniquely you. On what day could it be more important to be your best self?

At Canvas Salon and Skin Bar in Columbus, Ohio, we love working with brides on their most important day! Our passion is helping you feel more confident and more beautiful by making sure your hair, skin, and makeup look amazing.

vivien wedding pic

8 Reviews for Canvas Salon and Skin Bar

• Kate

Kate · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional & Beautiful Results

The women we worked with were all wonderful, the hair styles lasted all day, and the makeup looked BEAUTIFUL in photographs -- thank you so much!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Canvas Salon and Skin Bar's reply:

Hey Kate! It was awesome to have you at Canvas for you BIG DAY! We were so excited to get you and your girls ready for such a special day in your life. Thanks for letting us know your makeup and hair was amazing! You looked beautiful (:

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

I have been going to canvas salon and skin bar for my hair needs for a over a year now and so when it came time to figure out a place to do my and my bridesmaids hair for me wedding, there was no question. The ladies showed up early and were all set up and ready before we even got there, which gave me something less to worry about. All three ladies, listened to everything we wanted and took their time and didn't rush. I could not have been happier with the way my hair as the bride turned out and all 8 of my bridesmaids. Incredibly happy that I decided to go with canvas for the biggest day of my life.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Canvas Salon and Skin Bar's reply:

Thank you Nicole, you looked absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier that you chose Canvas to get you ready for the biggest day of your life :) We love it when you are in the salon and you are always a pleasure, can't wait till your next visit!

I loved working with the stylists at Canvas! They were flexible and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding day. They frequently checked in with me and my bridesmaids and arrived early (before 8:00 a.m.) on the day of my wedding. They were fun to work with, and my bridesmaids and I all loved our hair. My bridesmaids even commented that the stylists were calm (so important on your wedding day), funny, and easy to talk to. I HIGHLY recommend Canvas Salon!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Canvas Salon and Skin Bar's reply:

We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! We are so happy that we could make the process of getting ready on your big day calm and fun. Thank you again and we hope that the married life is treating you well :)

Award

Canvas Salon and Skin Bar Pricing

Canvas Salon and Skin Bar Price Rates

Canvas Salon and Skin Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing