Candlelight & Roses Florist and Weddings

Candlelight & Roses Florist and Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Candlelight & Roses Florist and Weddings

EXQUISITE WEDDING FLORAL DESIGNS

Candlelight and Roses is a floral design house that provides flowers for every occasion, and specializes in wedding arrangements.  With our almost twenty years experience and superb reputation, brides are able to order their wedding flowers with confidence.  We make this a fun, pleasurable experience and our customer trusts our knowledgeable staff to create personalized flower arrangements for their wedding.  We also offer full service and day of wedding coordination, invitations, and favors.  This one stop convenience is helpful to the most stressed bride!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Reno

Follow Candlelight & Roses Florist and Weddings on

14 Reviews for Candlelight & Roses Florist and Weddings

Delivery (2)
Set Up (2)

April is definitely someone who is going to be straight to the point. She doesn't beat around the bush and that's one of the things I like about her. I told her the colors of my wedding and what I was looking for, and she made it happen. I have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first because she is a very busy lady. But she pulled it off beautifully. She knows her flowers and she knows what she's doing. And THAT is something you want to have on your big day. Reliability!

Profile Picture Janelle, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up

As a bride my top three list of things that were really important to me were cake, flowers and food!!!! I used candle light and roses at the recommendation of another vendor. I live out of the area and did most of my work with April from a distance. She was amazing! My flowers were perfect! I had a vision! I found something "close" I sent her a picture with notes on what I wanted to change.

When I arrived to meet with her in person and drop off my centerpiece jars just a few days before the wedding she showed me my flowers because they had just arrived! They were stunning and EXACTLY what I dreamed of!!! When I arrived at the venue day of the wedding and saw them perfectly put together I was amazed. She is terrific at what she does! Her flowers are top quality and if you have a vision she will make it come alive.

My bridal bouquet was perfect as well. It wasn't super heavy but it was large, and skillfully arranged. I kept carting it around because I really didn't want to set it down! It was the perfect compliment to my dress and was everything I wanted down to the ribbon wrap. My cabbage roses were a special request because my grandmother grew them when I was a child and it was my way of having her with me and the ones she ordered were spot in based on a description! She knows her flowers and her love of what she does shows!!!

My Chuppah flowers were also stunning! I kept getting compliment after compliment of all the lovely flowers. She did such an amazing job. Every detail was perfect! I am so happy that I chose her! I don't think I would have been happy working with anyone else. She is the best!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up

April did a wonderful job with our flowers. She neded just one quick conversation and a couple of pictures and came up with exactly what i had in mind. She was great the day of the wedding - even with a broken foot she got there on plenty of time and put the centerpieces together right on the grass. Super responsive- I never called that she didnt answer the phone - and great price. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Skyler, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews

Table Arrangements
Artificial
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
I highly recommend this amazing vendor. I shoot over 30 weddings every year and I work with some of the best and some of the worst wedding vendors there are. I spend a ton of time networking with vendors I feel are worth my time to refer out because it is as much of my reputation as it is theirs. I have to say this is one of the best. It is about making the bride and groom love their one special day. It takes a team and someone who knows what they are doing. Just say yes!

Events