Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant

Cancun, Quintana Roo - Mexico View map

What can I tell you? - I LOVE MY JOB!

I love bringing happy couples together as they celebrate their LOVE through marriage, or by the renewal of their wedding vows. It is a Joy to witness the promises of two people who are in love with each other, and bless them as they pledge their love and commitment to one another, in such beautiful scenaries such as Cancun, Playa del carmen, Isla Mujeres, and the Mayan Riviera.

As your Wedding Officiant, I will make my best effort to make your Wedding or Vow renewal Ceremony an enjoyable, unique event that celebrates your love and reflects your personal style, taste and values; an event that you will cherish and remember for a life time! -

I am a "fluent" English speaking Non Denominational Wedding Minister, I have performed different types of wedding ceremonies; from traditional, to religious/spiritual, non religious, interfaith, romantic, etc. - I have had the honor to meet lovely couples from many countries, including England, Germany, Canada, Brazil, The United States, Australia, Finland, The Philippines, and of course Mexico, among other countries.

I have performed ceremonies in several different beach settings; from the local public beaches of Cancun, to the most exclusive wedding venues such as: Excellence Playa Mujeres, The Royal in Playa del Carmen, Sunset Royal Beach Resort, Villa Albatros Cancun, Marina Maroma Paradise, Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya, The Ponds at Xcaret Park, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel at Xcaret Park, La Mirada Beach Club, Zama Beach Club, and Hotel Marina Paraiso in Isla Mujeres.

If you have a specific question regarding my services and fees, please feel free to contact me @ www.cancunweddingvows.com, or by e-mail @ cancunofficiant@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cancunweddingvows# Linkedin: http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/pastor-noe-camacho/49/451/69 Twitter: http://twitter.com/cancunvows Google https://plus.google.com/101418793731307637357/posts

By Noe Camacho

4.9 out of 5 rating

Takahiro M. Married on 11/03/2022

素晴らしいサービスでした

日本語で対応して頂ける日本人経営のサービスや、ホテルに頼むこともできましたが、どれも高価格で、出来る限り価格を抑えてるために、ネットで自分で手配しました。ネットで手配ということで当日まで不安でしたが、NOEさんのセレモニー、カメラマンさんのクオリティはとても高く、NOEさんに頼んでよかったです。
  • Trisha
    Trisha K. Married on 06/27/2022

Perfect ceremony

Noe was genuine and his message was heart felt. I could not have asked for a better ceremony. I certainly recommend anyone needing a minister in Cancun to use Noe. You won’t be disappointed.
    Kiren D. Married on 03/17/2022

An unforgettable experience

I cannot recommend Pastor Noe enough! He is truly amazing. My husband and I eloped and made all arrangements when we got to Cancun from the UK. Pastor Noe responded within 24 hours providing availability and wedding packages. He tailored the ceremony and arranged a photographer for us. On the day of the wedding he arrived promptly and located a quiet place on the beach for the ceremony to take place. Both me and my husband were extremely impressed and particularly loved his words around marriage with a focus on forgiveness. Very reasonably priced for outstanding quality. Such a beautiful day and exactly how I envisioned it. Thank you!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremonies in Cancun by Pastor Noe Camacho, www.cancunweddingvows.com Cancun, Quintana Roo - Mexico
303-872-0371
998-848-3462

Serving all Cancun Metro Area, and the Mayan Riviera: -Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Puerto Aventuras
Location of (Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding