Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant

Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremonies in Cancun by Pastor Noe Camacho www.cancunweddingvows.com, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant

What can I tell you? - I LOVE MY JOB!

I love bringing happy couples together as they celebrate their LOVE through marriage, or by the renewal of their wedding vows. It is a Joy to witness the promises of two people who are in love with each other, and bless them as they pledge their love and commitment to one another, in such beautiful scenaries such as Cancun, Playa del carmen, Isla Mujeres, and the Mayan Riviera.

As your Wedding Officiant, I will make my best effort to make your Wedding or Vow renewal Ceremony an enjoyable, unique event that celebrates your love and reflects your personal style, taste and values; an event that you will cherish and remember for a life time! -

I am a "fluent" English speaking Non Denominational Wedding Minister, I have performed different types of wedding ceremonies; from traditional, to religious/spiritual, non religious, interfaith, romantic, etc. - I have had the honor to meet lovely couples from many countries, including England, Germany, Canada, Brazil, The United States, Australia, Finland, The Philippines, and of course Mexico, among other countries.

I have performed ceremonies in several different beach settings; from the local public beaches of Cancun, to the most exclusive wedding venues such as: Excellence Playa Mujeres, The Royal in Playa del Carmen, Sunset Royal Beach Resort, Villa Albatros Cancun, Marina Maroma Paradise, Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya, The Ponds at Xcaret Park, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel at Xcaret Park, La Mirada Beach Club, Zama Beach Club, and Hotel Marina Paraiso in Isla Mujeres.

If you have a specific question regarding my services and fees, please feel free to contact me @ www.cancunweddingvows.com, or by e-mail @ cancunofficiant@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cancunweddingvows# Linkedin: http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/pastor-noe-camacho/49/451/69 Twitter: http://twitter.com/cancunvows Google https://plus.google.com/101418793731307637357/posts

By Noe Camacho

Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 7
  • lisette

lisette · Married on 11/03/2018

Just perfect!

My husband and I wanted our ceremony on the beach we had attempted to have the resort arrange it but they would take messages and never returned calls, So I found Noe Camacho online, he had good reviews so we crossed our fingers and decided to give him a try. Choosing Noe was the best decision we could have made! He was professional, responsive and gave us wonderful memories. His team was also top notch, we chose a package which included a photographer and a musician. This made for such wonderful ambiance and absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving us such wonderful memories which will live on forever, It was exactly what we were looking for. Could not have asked for more!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 8
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 9
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 10
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 11

Craig and Shirley · Married on 07/04/2018

My husband and I had our vow renewal ceremony on July 4, 2018.
    When our hotel would not accommodate us for that date, we did some research and came across
    Pastor Noe Camacho‘s page.
    We are so thankful that we did. Pastor Noe did an excellent job at putting our worries of arranging our vow renewal ceremony in a different country to ease.
    He and his staff arrived on time.
    The flowers were beautiful. The guitarist and photographer did a great job. We received our beautiful photos within a week of the ceremony!
    Pastor Noe’s Son was kind enough to video important parts of the ceremony with our cell phone.
    What a polite and professional young man!
    It was a pleasure to work with Pastor Noe.
    He and his staff made our vow renewal a memorable day!
    Thank you!❤️

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 12

Ericka · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding was two weeks away and the hotel wedding planner still had not planned our wedding. I was stressed out and panicked, so I started doing some research when I came across Noe's page. I reached out to Noe, he was extremely professional and responsive to all my emails. He assured me that he would have everything put together by the time we had arrived. Everything was ready by the time we reached Cancun. He picked us up the next morning after we arrived to take us for our blood tests and then took us to a diner to get to know us. Prior to the wedding, Noe went way beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend Noe to anyone looking for a wedding planner! He has a great team and photographer.

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 13
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 14

• Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremonies in Cancun by Pastor Noe Camacho, www.cancunweddingvows.com Cancun, Quintana Roo - Mexico See on map
    303-872-0371 (Phone number)
    998-848-3462 (Other Phone Number)
    Serving all Cancun Metro Area, and the Mayan Riviera: -Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Puerto Aventuras