Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant

Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremonies in Cancun by Pastor Noe Camacho www.cancunweddingvows.com, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant

What can I tell you? -  I LOVE MY JOB!

I love bringing happy couples together as they celebrate their LOVE through marriage, or by the renewal of their wedding vows.  It is a Joy to witness the promises of two people who are in love with each other, and bless them as they pledge their love and commitment to one another, in such beautiful scenaries such as Cancun, Playa del carmen, Isla Mujeres, and the Mayan Riviera.

As your Wedding Officiant, I will make my best effort to make your Wedding or Vow renewal Ceremony an enjoyable, unique event that celebrates your love and reflects your personal style, taste and values; an event that you will cherish and remember for a life time! -

I am a "fluent" English speaking Non Denominational Wedding Minister, I have performed different types of wedding ceremonies; from traditional, to religious/spiritual, non religious, interfaith, romantic, etc.  - I have had the honor to meet lovely couples from many countries, including England, Germany, Canada, Brazil, The United States, Australia, Finland, The Philippines, and of course Mexico, among other countries.

I have performed ceremonies in several different beach settings; from the local public beaches of Cancun, to the most exclusive wedding venues such as: Excellence Playa Mujeres, The Royal in Playa del Carmen, Sunset Royal Beach Resort, Villa Albatros Cancun, Marina Maroma Paradise, Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya,  The Ponds at Xcaret Park, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel at Xcaret Park, La Mirada Beach Club, Zama Beach Club, and Hotel Marina Paraiso in Isla Mujeres.

If you have a specific question regarding my services and fees, please feel free to contact me @ www.cancunweddingvows.com, or by e-mail @ cancunofficiant@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cancunweddingvows#                                                              Linkedin: http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/pastor-noe-camacho/49/451/69                                                                      Twitter: http://twitter.com/cancunvows                                                                                                              Google  https://plus.google.com/101418793731307637357/posts

By Noe Camacho

cancun civil wedding cost

50 Reviews for Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant

Maribel Gomez · Married on 09/25/2020

Great Wedding Officiant

Me and my husband wanted to have an intimate ceremony in Cancun and we did some research to pick an officiant for our special day. We ran into Pastor Noe Camacho through Facebook and we booked him for our ceremony in May. Due to Covid 19, we had to postpone. Through the process Pastor Noe Camacho was very patient and flexible. In August we decided to still have a our wedding in September. I was very worried due to "Hurricane Season" and exchanged some emails with Pastor Camacho. Communication was great leading up to our big day. The ceremony was perfect, Pastor Noe Camacho spoke from the heart and I couldn't have asked for more. Our ceremony will be one to remember. Thank you Pastor Noe Camacho!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Samanta

Samanta Nikovska · Married on 09/14/2020

Excellent, fast, super friendly.

Noé helped us to get married in beautiful Cancun, we wouldn't have done it without his help, he did all legal paperwork and performed beautiful ceremony on the beautiful beach, we are very happy with his service and highly recommend him as wedding planner, thank you Pastor Noé! :)

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • lisette

lisette · Married on 11/03/2018

Just perfect!

My husband and I wanted our ceremony on the beach we had attempted to have the resort arrange it but they would take messages and never returned calls, So I found Noe Camacho online, he had good reviews so we crossed our fingers and decided to give him a try. Choosing Noe was the best decision we could have made! He was professional, responsive and gave us wonderful memories. His team was also top notch, we chose a package which included a photographer and a musician. This made for such wonderful ambiance and absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving us such wonderful memories which will live on forever, It was exactly what we were looking for. Could not have asked for more!

Sent on 01/01/2019

• Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremonies in Cancun by Pastor Noe Camacho, www.cancunweddingvows.com Cancun, Quintana Roo - Mexico See on map
    303-872-0371 (Phone number)
    998-848-3462 (Other Phone Number)
    Serving all Cancun Metro Area, and the Mayan Riviera: -Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & Puerto Aventuras
    Location of (Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant)