Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant Reviews

Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 7
  • lisette

lisette · Married on 11/03/2018

Just perfect!

My husband and I wanted our ceremony on the beach we had attempted to have the resort arrange it but they would take messages and never returned calls, So I found Noe Camacho online, he had good reviews so we crossed our fingers and decided to give him a try. Choosing Noe was the best decision we could have made! He was professional, responsive and gave us wonderful memories. His team was also top notch, we chose a package which included a photographer and a musician. This made for such wonderful ambiance and absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving us such wonderful memories which will live on forever, It was exactly what we were looking for. Could not have asked for more!

Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 8
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 9
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 10
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 11

Craig and Shirley · Married on 07/04/2018

My husband and I had our vow renewal ceremony on July 4, 2018.
    When our hotel would not accommodate us for that date, we did some research and came across
    Pastor Noe Camacho‘s page.
    We are so thankful that we did. Pastor Noe did an excellent job at putting our worries of arranging our vow renewal ceremony in a different country to ease.
    He and his staff arrived on time.
    The flowers were beautiful. The guitarist and photographer did a great job. We received our beautiful photos within a week of the ceremony!
    Pastor Noe’s Son was kind enough to video important parts of the ceremony with our cell phone.
    What a polite and professional young man!
    It was a pleasure to work with Pastor Noe.
    He and his staff made our vow renewal a memorable day!
    Thank you!❤️

Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 12

Ericka · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding was two weeks away and the hotel wedding planner still had not planned our wedding. I was stressed out and panicked, so I started doing some research when I came across Noe's page. I reached out to Noe, he was extremely professional and responsive to all my emails. He assured me that he would have everything put together by the time we had arrived. Everything was ready by the time we reached Cancun. He picked us up the next morning after we arrived to take us for our blood tests and then took us to a diner to get to know us. Prior to the wedding, Noe went way beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend Noe to anyone looking for a wedding planner! He has a great team and photographer.

Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 13
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 14

Dallas · Married on 02/16/2018

Noe Camacho performed a beach wedding for my new wife and February 2018. He was very informative responsive and arrived on time! He was gave the service in both English and Spanish to accommodate both sides of the family. He personalized the ceremony and made a genuine effort to get to know us. Over all I would definitely recommend Noe!

Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 15
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 16
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 17
    Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant 18

Alex · Married on 08/21/2017

Pastor Noe was very accommodating and his prices are EXTREMELY reasonable. He doesn't overcharge his services and his photographer is affordable and didn't inflate their prices 150% because the word wedding was involved. 1 month before our Cancun wedding, circumstances beyond our control happened and we unfortunately had to cancel our wedding, honeymoon. everything. Pastor Noe was kind enough to refund me all that I had paid him that same morning I emailed him. Once everything is sorted out I will definitely be booking him! Highly recommend him!

Christina · Married on 08/26/2016

Sept/19/2016 - This past August my husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary - And we wanted to renew our vows - We've been coming to Playa del Carmen for the past ten years and we really wanted it to be where it meant the most to us - After searching the web for a Pastor who would be able to perform the ceremony and be trustworthy - We found Pastor Noe Camacho at Wedding Renewal Ceremonies in Cancun - I am so glad we did! After a few months of going back and forth via E-mail - Our special day finally arrived on Friday, Aug/26/2016 - We finally met Pastor Noe, and the photographer and they couldn't be more special people - Kind, helpful and so professional - My bouquet for myself and my daughter's bouquet were so beautiful - Pastor Noe and his team really made our special day wonderful! I wish I can do it all over again! Thank You So very Much! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Milda · Married on 05/19/2016

We chose Pastor Noam Camacho for our wedding ceremony based on raving reviews by all the past couples that got married in Mexico… And they were not lying. From the very beginning of contacting Noam to the very end we were very impressed. He responded incredibly fast to each email which made us feel at ease. He asked us a ton of questions and beautifully personalized the vows according to us. His English is impeccable. Honestly, half of our guests were crying. It made us very emotional and helped us understand the importance of the moment so much deeper... I know a lot of brides don’t even remember their ceremony due to nerves. We did because Noam really made us value the moment. We got so many complements after the ceremony about our pastor and his moving words. Normally it does not happen after weddings. Usually people just can’t wait for it to be over so they can go drink. Also, Noam is very reasonably priced and was worth every penny. He made our ceremony so special, so intimate, so meaningful not just to us, but to our guests as well. I highly recommend Pastor Noam Camacho.

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/14/2016

Our entire experience with Pastor Noe has been awesome! As soon as I found his website, I had a strong feeling that he and his services would be just right for us...and my gut feeling was accurate! I can't say enough great things...Pastor Noe is very responsive, professional, respectful, patient, funny, kind and genuine. My, now husband, and I were indecisive about some things and we were only met with Pastor Noe's understanding and compassion, which made us feel at ease. The beach location where our ceremony took place was absolutely gorgeous. The bouquet that was provided could not have turned out more beautiful and elegant than it did and our photos are stunning! Best of all, Pastor Noe's words were so heartfelt, relevant and sincere! He took the time to get to know us and our history, which means the world to me and made the whole experience that much more meaningful.

Thank you Pastor Noe for playing such an important part in our most special day and for inspiring us to cherrish and honor our marriage as you do yours!

Ashley · Married on 04/24/2016

Noe was one of the biggest blessing on our wedding day. He personalized our ceremony and gave us a moment we will cherish forever. The heartfelt words brought emotions we remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you for a wonderful wedding ceremony Noe!

Tammy · Married on 09/22/2015

We had a perfect re-newal service with Pastor Camacho. It was as if he had know us for years. The vows were perfect and the poem he used suited us perfect. We had a sunset wedding which was wonderful. I would recommend Pastor Camacho to anyone who is looking to do a vow re-newal or a full formal wedding, he is wonderful.

My husband and I renewed our vows during a family vacation in June. I can't begin to say enough positive comments about Pastor Noe and our photographer Angie. Pastor Noe kept in contact with me for the few months before the ceremony, answering all my questions and guiding us along the way. The day of the ceremony it had started raining when we met Pastor Noe at the beach, but he already had a plan. The was a quaint Bed and Breakfast (Amar Inn), right by the beach entrance and Pastor Noe asked him if we could use his courtyard. The owner was very kind and let us have our ceremony in his courtyard which gave us shelter and it was BEAUTIFUL! Our photos are stunning and Pastor Noe's ceremony made us feel like he had known us for years. He understood where we were in our lives today, all we've been through and included our family which was important to us. The flowers were gorgeous! Angie was a very creative photographer and saw the beauty in the colors that surrounded us. She capture the emotion and joy both during the ceremony and after. Thank you so very much to Angie and Pastor Noe for giving us the perfect vow renewal!

Brianna · Married on 05/15/2015

My review of Pastor Noe is not going to be any different from the others....a GREAT one! My husband and I were going to Cancun in May of 2015 and since it was 3 weeks past our 5 year anniversary we decided to book a vow renewal ceremony. After searching online Pastor Noe came up and the reviews were wonderful everywhere his name was mentioned. Like everyone else has stated the communication with him is very reliable. He answers all of your questions and responds in a very timely manner. He suggested the time for our vow renewal so that it would take place at sunset and that was simply PERFECT. Not to mention the photographer. Her name was Diana and she was from Cancun Photo & Video. She was also very personable and when we received our pictures of the ceremony we more than pleased. Everyone that I talk to about the vow renewal mentions just how great the pictures were taken. My husband and I could truly not have asked for a better ceremony and Pastor Noe makes it completely stress-free and amazing. If you are wanting to experience something that Pastor Noe offers then don't look any further because I doubt you will find anything better than him.

Jenny · Married on 05/11/2015

I contacted Noe for my parents (who are not so computer savvy) who were interested in renewing their vows while on vacation in Cancun. They gave me about 2 weeks notice so I was worried about finding someone on such short notice. I contacted him via his website and heard back from him within the day. After reading his wonderful reviews, I decided to book him when he had availability to perform the ceremony. He was very professional and very prompt at responding to all of my questions. My parent's loved the ceremony and I extremely pleased with Noe's services. THANK YOU NOE!!!! HIGHLY recommend!

• I

Irja · Married on 01/31/2015

Pastor Noe did not perform a wedding ceremony for us, but something even more customized: a small Mexican/American Sweet 15/16 celebration for our daughter at a Cancun hotel. From the very beginning, he turned out to be responsive, caring, and reliable. He incorporated our wishes in an excellent manner. Our guests were a mixed crowd (four nationalities, three different religions), but Noe's warm, universal message appealed to all of them--which, I think, religious and spiritual matters should do rather than divide people. It was a beautiful, memorable ceremony. Noe also helped us with suggestions for transportation and possible space rentals. Without hesitation, I recommend him for any occasion.

August 10th 2014 wedding! Pastor Noe was the best with all honesty. From the moment we tried booking Noe to the very end saying goodbye to him. He asked us many questions trying to get to know us so that he can personalize our ceremony. He was reliable and responsive which helped to take some of the wedding anxiety away. We were so happy and felt so blessed with our ceremony. The very last thing that made us realize Pastor Noe was more than a perfect service was that he was a friend at the end who offered us a ride back to our resort. We were going to take a taxi but then he offered us his friendship. Also the photographer (came with the package) was wonderful, beautiful pictures. I definitely would recommend her for wedding photo shoot. Very grateful Mr. and Mrs. Noory.

Cheri · Married on 08/08/2014

Noe's passion radiated throughout our ceremony making our special day better than we could have ever imagined from the personalized vows, beautiful bouquets to the fabulous photography.
    His attention to details and professionalism is incomparable.
    Noe and his team took our vision and made it a reality! Our Resort did offer a complete wedding package including a wedding coordinator but after months of trying to coordinate we decided to hire Noe to assist. My Resort wanted to coordinate upon arrival, who wants to spend all of your time in Mexico planning when you can enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
    We are so happy we contacted Noe, upon first contact we felt at ease!
    Thanks for making our day relaxing and romantic,
    Mike & Cheri Erickson
    Las Vegas, NV
    Married 8/8/2014 in Puerto Juarez

manuel · Married on 07/20/2014

Amazing is the only way to describe the services provided by Pastor Noe. He gave us a heart warming, romantic, and private ceremony which we will always cherish. The pictures taken by the photographer look like they came out of a wedding magazine. They are incrediblely beautiful and breathtaking. From the initial contact, to the ceremony, everything went seamlessly, nothing to worry about at all. Pastor Noe provides top-notch services. You will not be disappointed.

Lori · Married on 07/19/2014

Pastor Noe Camacho was amazing. He gave us a very sentimental ceremony that we will cherish forever. Highly recommend his services!

Marlo · Married on 07/14/2014

I found Noe after realizing that the resort we were staying at did not offer a simple, intimate ceremony. They only offered packages with more pomp and circumstance than we wanted or needed. From the initial contact with Noe to the end of our ceremony, things went great. He was flexible with his time and even drove an hour to meet us in Akumal. Our ceremony was personal, fun and exactly what we wanted. The flowers Noe's wife made for me were absolutely beautiful and our photographer (Angie) was outstanding and put us at ease and got a lot of incredible shots. If I am able to recommend Noe's services to anyone, I would do so in a heartbeat. Thank you Noe for making our wedding everything we wanted!!

Noe did our vow renewal ceremony in Cancun on 6/5/2014. The ceremony was beautiful. He made it very personalized to me and my husband which we greatly appreciated. He has great karma...a kind and gentle demeanor...which made us feel very comfortable...like we had known him for awhile. All through the booking process and in the days leading up to the ceremony he was great at keeping in touch and responded promptly to our questions. The photographer did a great job also. All in all a wonderful experience. We would highly recommend him.

Kristina · Married on 05/26/2014

We are sorry for so long delay, Noe!
    We want to thank you for the ceremony!
    It was simple, but sweet and beautiful, everything was as we wanted.
    Bouquet of roses was amazing and our photos very beautiful!

Thanks so much!

Dmitry&Kristina

Susan · Married on 05/22/2014

We would like to thank Noe and his lovely wife Nohemi for the fantastic vow renewal ceremony.
    And the scene setting and photographs taken captured the day perfectly,providing us with everlasting memories of such a special day.
    We would definately recommend Noe and Nohemi to anyone wanting to renew their wedding vows in Mexico.

Jana · Married on 04/20/2014

This was the most amazing experience. Thank you so much. I have recommended other people.

Caleb · Married on 04/05/2014

Cheyenne and I were more than impressed with the services provided by Pastor Noe. Like many others we were apprehensive about booking online and had little knowledge of Cancun or Mexico as a whole, but rest assured that everything is as advertised. Noe chose an absolutely gorgeous location on the beach, and the ceremony was beautiful and well considered. The photographer was very interactive, and the pictures turned out beautifully. Even more impressive was the professionalism. I fully expected additional fees or last minute add-ons, but instead we got a great value with no surprises and a beautiful memory that will last a life time. I highly recommend his services, and truly believe you will not be disappointed.

Michelle · Married on 01/27/2014

We can't thank Noe Camacho enough for a beautiful and amazing ceremony of our vow renewals!!! He made it so very special to us and our children. He was so sweet and very flexible and helpful for all of our needs or concerns! He always responded promptly to any questions we had too! His photographer (Dianna) Was so sweet and wonderful!!! And Thank you to Noe's wife for the beautifully made wedding flowers!!! We consider them forever friends!
    Thank you again Noe!!!