Camp Joslin Facility - Charlton

30 Ennis Road, North Oxford, MA 01537 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Courageous Sailing Center
  • Asa Waters Mansion
  • The Harding Allen Estate
  • Thompson Island Outward Bound Education Center

3 Reviews for Camp Joslin Facility - Charlton

• Zoe

Zoe H. · Married on 09/28/2019

Unreal venue

If you're getting married in the Charlton area, I can not recommend Joslin enough. What a gorgeous place. Venue is not set up for weddings per se so it does require a little extra elbow grease securing things like liquor licenses, etc, but for the price and the amount of time you get to set up/break down, you just can't beat this place. Donna is helpful and responsive and you get expansive use of the grounds. Can't say enough wonderful things.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Diane · Married on 05/30/2015

We worked with Donna to secure the camp as our wedding location. It is a completely DIY venue, but that is exactly what we wanted! It was a lot of work on our end, but we were able to have exactly the wedding we wanted. The camp provides a beautiful background for a wedding and all of our guests loved the fun, laid back atmosphere of our wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Sierra · Married on 05/13/2017

I literally cant wait until we have our reception here. We moved our wedding date up just to get this venue. The catch is that they are not available June-August. It is completely worth it. The price to rent the hall was very affordable. When I say affordable, I mean, can this be real? affordable. The hall is large and gorgeous. It is also completely DIY. I really liked that it was so that we had more freedom to choose the food, and get our own alcohol, and save a lot of money by making everything myself. Donna has been extremely responsive and she has saved us so much stress by answering every question upfront. This place is perfect to have a reception at if you're looking for a cute, chic, campground wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2016

• 30 Ennis Road North Oxford, MA, 01537 See on map
    5089872056 (Phone number)
    5089872002 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Camp Joslin Facility - Charlton)