29 Rose Brooke Cir, White, GA 30184 Map · Phone number

About Cameron Creations Photography

Cameron Creations, Stephen and Susan, specializes in capturing memories. But not just memories; memories that you will want to share for a life time and beyond. We started Cameron Creations in hopes of doing for you what we love for ourselves; photography moments and telling wonderful stories. Photography is story telling with incredible details that no words can capture.

Stephen (that's me) is a super duper camera geek and a part time engineer. When I was little I thought I wanted to fix things, understand how things work, take them apart and put them back together again. Those type of things are incredibly fun. My perspective of fun changed one wonderful day in 2005 when my BEAUTIFUL wife bought me my first dSLR and my first lens. I played with my camera day and night. I turned knobs, moved switches, and pressed buttons. I took a picture and dissected the settings. Eight years later and a few cameras later; I'm still taking pictures, turning knobs, moving switches, and pressing buttons. The thing that has changed is that now I create my pictures instead of simply taking the picture. I love to think about what I want to capture, compose the scene, pose the subject, manipulate the light, and make an incredible memory.

Susan ( my beautiful wife) is my inspiration. She makes me believe that any and everything is possible. Susan radiates with smiles and laughter. She is life, happiness, and love. She is my complement in every aspect. When she holds a camera and presses the shutter button; I immediately know that she has captured that perfect moment. Where I think and compose; she feels and knows. The memories she captures are incredible, full of life, full of love, and memories that you will share and cherish forever.

Location. We're located somewhere in north Georgia; between Canton and Cartersville. We are easily accessible to Atlanta, Chattanooga, Rome, Canton, Cartersvile, and anywhere else where there is a moment you want captured. You can come to us or we can come to you.

What To Expect? Well; we want to be your photographer of choice. We want you to call us when that next big thing comes along. We will make you feel comfortable and make you laugh. If you are into crying; I've got a few bad jokes to tell you. We want you to leave us as a friend; not a client. When we give you your INCREDIBLE memories; we want you to tell everyone that Stephen and Susan, at Cameron Creations, captured them for you. We want you to be so pleased that you come to Thanksgiving dinner with us, call us for a movie, and maybe even name your next puppy after us.

Investment. Everyone's favorite question; how much does it cost? It depends on you. We don't try to sale you on pre-built packages that don't fit your needs, wants, or style. What we offer is a list of a la carte items that you can choose from for yourself. We want to give you exactly what you want; nothing less! So what can we do? Just for you we offer albums, prints, gallery wraps, wall portraits, dvd's, slide shows, and a Hershey's Kiss (with every order).

img
img

1 Reviews for Cameron Creations Photography

Gerald · Married on 02/04/2012

Stephen showed up at our wedding an hour early and he was well dressed. He met with me and we discussed what my bride and I wanted in our shots and he went to work. He was very respectful and professional throughout the entire wedding and reception. He shot us finishing up with our dressing and got some incredible shots during our wedding. When it was time for the bridal shots with the family he was very pleasant and helpful directing everyone to where he needed them to be so he could shoot them. He shot everyone in every way we desired and then in ways that he knew was best for us. He was in the right place when we entered the reception hall and fully captured the moment as we entered and was announced. He got the cake cutting, feeding and toasting and so much more. I asked him several times to take a break and have some cake and punch with us but he insisted on him to keep shooting and he got a lot of precious stolen moments that we will cherish forever. We received a very professional photo presentation and package including a nice slide show with our music, a very professional touch… I would highly recommend Cameron Creations to shoot your wedding and reception!!!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Cameron Creations Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 29 Rose Brooke Cir White, 30184 See on map