Cameron Clark Photography

PO BOX 1972, Flagstaff, AZ 86002 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $8,500
Availability Check your date

About Cameron Clark Photography

I am a destination photographer based out of the snowy mountains of Northern Arizona. The west suits me: it's fancy when it needs to be but FULL of big adventures. I am a creative and spontaneous person. I travel every month all over the United States for wedding work. My passions include mountain biking, skiing, and hiking. I'm equally obsessed with fashion, fitness, travel, art history and theater. Defining my style looks a bit like Vanity Fair meets Telluride. I believe everything is figure-out-able and I'm a team player. My perfect client is aware of trends and tradition but doesn't feel restricted by them. My client loves REAL authentic moments and wants their day to feel organic vs produced. Every client who "hates taking photos" has said to me, "this was so much more fun than I thought." I've been a professional photographer for twenty years and worked in eighteen states and four countries. I'd love to tell your story.

Follow Cameron Clark Photography on

Cameron Clark Photography

4 Reviews for Cameron Clark Photography

• Camesia

Camesia Fearon · Married on 02/09/2019

The best decision we made!

Once you have your consultation with Cameron, the decision to choose her is easy. We did not want our wedding photos to generic with awkward poses and forced smile. Cameron not only listened, but she delivered. We fell in love with the results and people complimented on how amazing the photos are.

Cameron is so much fun and she makes you feel very comfortable, from the first call. Choosing your wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make for your wedding, choose wisely, consult with Cameron - you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Cameron Clark Photography's reply:

Everyone deserves to have clients as gracious as you two! I loved working with you both and I continue to live vicariously through all your travels and adventures. I hope we will always keep in touch. I wish you a lifetime of joy and success.

Mary Margaret · Married on 03/03/2018

Literally made my wedding - best decision by far! Cameron & Jamelle captured every moment perfectly! They are so talented and professional - I literally cannot pick between all of the pictures. Seriously not one bad shot. Not only is their work amazing but they are SO much fun to work with and have by your side throughout the madness of a wedding. They made everything so easy and fun. Jamelle was with the groomsman on the wedding weekend, and my husband raved about her! She said Jamelle was the best at "hanging with the guys" and made it super easy and fun for them to take pics, etc. I was with Cameron all of our wedding weekend, and I just can't say enough great things about her! I relied on her for most of my decisions leading up to the wedding because I trusted her opinion. She has an incredible eye for beautiful things and beautiful pictures. I didn't have to instruct her in any way because she knew exactly what I wanted. She knew what I wanted because she invested the time up front to get to know us - so it was like a friendship :) She is also just a ton of fun and hilarious! That definitely was most helpful as it calmed me down on our wedding day. Before our wedding weekend, they were just the best most flexible team to work with - through engagement pictures, bridal pics, etc. Although they are out of Arizona, our wedding was in New Orleans and we live in Dallas. They were so flexible in helping get our engagement pics, etc. done beforehand exactly where we wanted them done. I was referred Cameron from one of my college friends who used her for her wedding, and I am SO glad I went with them! I interviewed several other photographers and I just instantly knew they were "it". So if you get that feeling when you talk to them - pull the trigger!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Erin · Married on 10/29/2017

Such a great photographer who took such great pictures! We can't recommend Cameron enough.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Cameron Clark Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Katrina Wallace Photographers
    Katrina Wallace Photographers Wedding Photographers

In a sea of photographers creating the same images at every wedding, Cameron has a unique style of photography that is a timeless blend of wedding photojournalism and editorial photography. Her background as a newspaper photojournalist gives her the ability to capture authentic moments unique to her clients. Take a look at one of her full weddings and you'll see why she's commissioned to photograph luxury weddings around the world.

• PO BOX 1972 Flagstaff, 86002 See on map