122 N Main Street, Lewisburg, OH 45338 Map · Phone number

About CAKES BY ME

CAKES BY ME is a cottage-based one-person bakery service. Marti, a retired special education teacher, began decorating cakes in 1981 when her children were young and has astounded friends and family. The excellence of her cakes has spread by word of mouth. Calls are coming in from Cincinnati, Columbus, and even parts of Michigan and Indiana. Recently Marti received a call from Minnesota to do a cake for the founder of Kids against Hunger. Many are repeat customers who refer to her cakes as Marti Cake. No other cake will do.

Cakes of all kinds are created: Not only wedding cakes, but birthday, retirement, shower and all occasion cakes. Grooms' cakes have become a popular item. A homemade buttercream icing adorns every cake.

Marti is also baking and decorating gf/cf cakes for children and adults who have gluten and casein allergies. In addition, cookies and cakes from diabetic recipes are made for the person needing reduced sugar creations.

Products are made fresh for each order - NO "SHELF" CAKES OR COOKIES HERE!

• The Cakery
Picture174
Picture257
Picture231
CAKES BY ME
Stacked wedding cake adorned with pink satin ribbon.
Stacked wedding cake adorned with pink satin ribbon.
Stacked wedding cake with white buttercream icing adorned with blue satin ribbon and a floral cake...
Baby Shower Cake
Birthday Cake for 90 year old lady
Picture193
Picture069
CAKES BY ME
Country loving wedding cake with John Deere colors and a groom's cake depicting the aging barn on...
Replica of a Piper Cub airplane, used also as a groom's cake
Picture260
1yearbirthdaycake
Picture192

10 Reviews for CAKES BY ME

Marla Erojo is a gem. We were pleased to find her, and to give her our business as she is a local baker who does all of her own work. Not only was the cake she baked for our son's wedding delicious, it was delivered and decorated perfectly. Thank you Marla for the yummy wedding cake!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Jackie · Married on 12/15/2012

Marti is awesome at what she does!!! We got married a year ago and our cake was wonderful. It literally disappeared, everyone gobbled it up! We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and ate our cake topper... It, again, was delicious! It taste exactly like it did on our wedding day! She freezer packed it perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone! We also have used her for many other events as well and her cookies as just as good and her service is great!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2011

When I got engaged I just knew that Marti had to be the one to do my cake! Marti has been making cakes for my family for years, and every single one of them is amazing! Marti worked with me and we met to discuss what I wanted, which I wasn't sure what I wanted actually ;) After talking with her I gave her some ideas and told her to run with it... and ran she did, the 2 tiered cake was so beautiful and unique and fit right into my wedding! The cup cakes were like little pieces of heaven... her cake is so moist and the icing is to die for! Marti came and sat up the cake and taught us the correct way to serve it and cut it for pictures. Marti was amazing and I would recommend her for any occasion you have... I know I am definently planning on using her again in the future! Thanks Marti!!!

Sent on 11/15/2011