Cakes By Christie

Kingston View map

Cakes By Christie is a professional wedding Baker with over 10 years experience in the wedding planning business. We are passionate about baking and cake design and ensure that each piece is a perfect fit for a couple's wedding day. I offer our clients a wide variety of baked goods for their event. Each of our cakes are baked fresh with locally sourced ingredients. We specialize in the real tradional Jamaican fruit/ black cake as well as other flavoured Cakes, groom's cake, cupcakes, sweet stations and dessert buffets. Our cakes will have your guest talking about it for years to come. We can cater to those who are on a gluten free diet. We do Decor for Ceremony and Reception, On the day coordination as well as Bride and Bridal Party Bouquets and Boutineres. We will source and deliver whatever services you require to your Hotel or Guest House islandwide in Jamaica. Let us know what your needs are and we will assist you. We strive to exceed our clients expectations.

Over the years we offer our clients the best possible customer service they will receive on the island, we go above and beyond to make your day a memorable one. We love to see when our clients are pleased with the service we offer to them.

We are dedicated, honest, timely professionals who knows that our clients and the level of service we offer to them is what will make our business a success. We look forward to working with all prospective clients.

Please feel free to send us your contact number and we will call you or call us at 1-876-893-5541 at any time for any information you may require when planning your wedding.

You can follow us on Facebook Cakes By Christie , Instagram http://cakes_by_christie

• Black-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Octavia
    Octavia D. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was good working with this vendor. I was so happy when I saw my wedding cake and how it was displayed. Excellent.

My wedding cake tasted amazing. Not only my husband and I were inlove with the cake and the presentation, but so were our guests. When we finally got to taste it, OMG! It tasted just as good as it looked. Soft and moist, it had all the right flavors! I would recommend Tiers of Sweetness to anyone. It was worth every dollar. I remember also losing my cake knife set and Christie told me not to worry she would provide one. When I entered my reception room and saw the presentation of the cake, I was in awe. I was so pleased. Customer service 100%. I could call or message her at anytime and got through. She also prepared ahead of time pieces of cake for my guests, packaged and placed them on the tables which I thought was AMAZING! Thanks again!
  • Connie
    Connie M. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

From beginning to end, it was the best experience ever, every thing was perfect and I would recommend them highly.

I loved everything from beginning to end. One of the most professional and punctual vendors I have ever encountered. And the taste, delicious.
    Mary A. Married on 12/25/2021

Satisfied, loves dogs enjoy

Was 100% satisfied a taste you will never forget she literally one of the nicest person I ever met she on point give you exactly what you want I would recommend to the world
  • illustration stars

Cakes By Christie 1
Exclusive

Kingston
876-8935541
Location of (Cakes By Christie)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding