Futurevents Ja

James Hill, JM View map

Welcome to Futurevents Ja!

Expert Planning! Flawless Designs! Extraordinary Celebrations!

Futurevents Ja creates extraordinary events islandwide through innovative design, customized décor, personalized service while creating a WOW factor. We save our clients valuable time and money through detailed planning of their events.

At Futurevents Ja, we treat each event with an air of exclusivity as events are unique and require a personal touch. We pride ourselves in taking the time to assess your needs and explore your dreams to make your desire a reality while exceeding your expectation.

We are ready to transform your vision of a perfect event into a spectacular event that is beautifully styled and truly uniquely yours.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

1,500.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Danielle Married on 03/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was March 18,2017 and I gave Future Events a short time to plan and organize my day and I can honestly say I did not regret it at all. My day was amazing and beautiful. There service was amazing my husband and I could not have asked for anything more the day was beautiful once again I must say a huge thank you to Julian and her team. Choosing Futureevents you will not regret it.

Futurevents Ja's reply:

Thank you Danielle & Jahwe for trusting Futurevents Ja with your special day. It was a pleasure serving you and we wish you happiness, love and joy for your marriage.

Julian
    Tracy-Ann Married on 10/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was October 16, 2016 and the hard working team at fururevents took all the stress and gave me a beautiful day, a beautiful cake and an amazing experience overall. From the very first encounter with this team, I felt very safe and assured that I am in good hands. They are very professional, they produce results even in very short time and for every problem I encountered unrelated to our agreement/relationship, they get to work instantly providing me with solutions that instantly take my stress away. The team headed by Julian is so in love with her work that she without hesitation, goes beyond what's she's required to do at all times. It's so obvious that her goal is to do what it takes to ensure the bride is happy. So for me and my husband, Julian is the lady with the heart of gold.
    Your the best. Thank you futurevents!
    Brad and Tracy M

Tracy & Brad,

Thank you for choosing & trusting Futurevents Ja team to create your dream wedding. It was a pleasure working with you. God richest blessings for your marriage.

Futurevents Ja
    Kerene Married on 07/03/2016
    Our wedding was July 3rd 2016. Sheldon and Kerene
    The team at futurevents has made our wedding a dream come true. They are patient, understanding, kind and loving. They made us felt so relaxed before and during our wedding. They are easy going and full of life and are great motivators. If we were to do it all over again we wouldn't change anything. My husband and I have so many memories from this day. There were days that seems impossible but they kept us motivated and inspired. We love you keep doing what you do and we pray that God will continue to lead and direct this team. The best event planning team.

Futurevents Ja's reply:

Thank you Mr. & Mrs Hyatt for your kind words and thank you for choosing Futurevents Ja for all your wedding needs. It was a pleasure serving you guys over the past few months to bring your dreams to reality. We wish for your marriage God's riches blessings, happiness, joy, love and companionship forever.

Futurevents Ja -Where dreams are real.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

9G Charlton Road James Hill, JM, JM 00000
876-318-5207

9am - 5pm Mon-Sat
Location of (Futurevents Ja)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding