Cakes By Christie Reviews

Cakes By Christie 7
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Banks-Claire · Married on 08/03/2019

Mr. Dave Claire & Mrs. Sylvia Banks-Claire

The service that was provided by Cakes by Christie can only be described as exceptional. She did more than just provide us with the cake service. Timely reminders and valuable suggestions were given at no additional cost. It was a delight doing business with you. My husband and I appreciate your service. Blessings always. Cakes were delicious. Storage tips great. Thanks for dotting all the "i's" and crossing all the "t's" to ensure our day was beautiful.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to share in your day. It was a pleasure to have been chosen as your cake vendor. As you begin your new life together the best love is the kind that awakens the soul ; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.. That is a forever kind of love. May your lives be filled with love and laughter.

Raejan Johnson · Married on 07/27/2019

This vendor is great.. the cake was on time and beautiful. Loved the water fountain

The service was excellent and everyone was talking about the fountain. Good jo

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Cakes By Christie 8

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks for including me in your day. It was a pleasure to serve you. As you begin your marriage I leave this with you. Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. May your love for each other continue to grow and be the guide to many blissful years of togetherness.
  • Tamara

Tamara Watson George · Married on 07/19/2019

My experience with Cakes by Christie was spectacular! The service was amazing. I would definitely recommend Cakes by Christie to anyone.

Cakes by Christie exceed my expectations. They made the cake for my wedding and it definitely blew my mind. Couldn’t have done it without their services.... It was worth it. If you haven’t used Cakes by Christie, I recommend her NOW! You’ll never be disappointed!.
    Thank you Cakes by Christie! Thank you

Sent on 07/26/2019

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Mrs. George for choosing us to be your cake vendor. It was a pleasure to serve you. As you walk along life's path together hand in hand, may god's blessings be upon you in everything you plan. Congratulations on your wedding.
  • Tamika

Tamika · Married on 06/28/2019

Simply awesome

EXTREMELY EXTREMELY please I chose cakes by Christie to make my wedding cake. Just awesome woman who took all my worries about the cake part of my planning to rest. She checked on me to see how I was doing with my planning I felt like she was more than just my cake vendor, but my friend someone who cared. Friendly and welcoming each time my husband and I met with her. I sent her a picture of the cake and I got the exact looking cake with 3tiers instead of 2, just simply awesome and not to mention taste. I had two different cakes (fruit cake and a pink champagne cake) which was a talk after the wedding on how great it was.
    Wedding is stressful and I needed someone like her apart of my process and she just made the cake process just simple and worry free and I am so thankful and happy she made my cake.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Cakes By Christie 9

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Tamika, i know it was not easy for you to be in the United States and having not met your cake vendor and having no options but to leave It all in her hands was a tough decision . I am happy to know you were pleased with the service offered to you. It was a pleasure to share in your day. I leave this with you as you begin your marriage. Life is not where you live, the only thing that matters is how and with whom you live. May you live happily with your life partner! Congratulations on our wedding.
  • Shernett

Shernett Mcintyre · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent service. More than a cake provider.

Christie was awsome. Cake was exactly what I asked for. Both in looks and taste. Perfect wedding cake!!

She not only provided cake but she constantly check to ensure all was going well.
    Where I needed suggestions she provided. A wonderful person indeed.

I was very skeptic at first as she did not came by reference.
    I saw her page, liked what I saw and decided to give her a try. BEST DECISION EVER!!!
    I would recommend her anyday!!

Just remember to trust the process:).

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Cakes By Christie 10

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Shernette, it's such a pleasure to read this review knowing the many doubts you had when you first contacted me, not been referred to me by anyone just having to trust your gut feelings must have been daunting . I am happy I was able to alleviate your fears, as I have often said to my brides I love when they come with apprehension because I have to prove them wrong and I also encourage my brides to trust the process . It was a pleasure to be apart of your day. As you begin you life as a married couple I leave this with you, the couples that are meant to be are the ones who goes through everything that is designed to tear them apart and come out stronger than ever before. Have a happy and fulfilled marriage.
  • Hamishia

Hamishia Benjamin Nembhard · Married on 06/08/2019

Happy Bride and Groom (The Nembhards)

Our wedding cake was just amazing. Christie did an awesome job, the details were on point, she was easy to work with, she followed up with us every step of the way and most importantly she delivered. Our cake was not only pretty but it was delicious and moist. We definitely recommend Cakes By Christie. We promise you will not be disappointed. Fantastic service from start to finish.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Cakes By Christie 11

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Hamishia and Sophia. It was such a pleasure working with you both. A lovely couple you are. As you begin your marriage I leave this with you. "what counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are , but how you deal with incompatibility. "Have a blissful marriage.
  • Sherene

Sherene Sang · Married on 06/04/2019

she was very helpful with picking cake size an

the cake not only looks good, it taste great and she was on time.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Cakes By Christie 12

Thanks Sherene,
    Always remember to feel each other's heart and soul. Wishing you a happy married life.
  • Rachel

Rachel Adams · Married on 05/18/2019

Very Responsive and Helpful During the Planning Process

Christie went above and beyond to refer me to other vendors on the island for other services that I needed. She is flexible and I was able to purchase cake boxes that I wanted and have them shipped to her.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Rachel, it was a pleasure to share in your day. Thanks for making it destination Jamaica. We wish you all these things as you both start your married Life, Bliss to fill your souls, Peace to fill your spirits, Joy to fill your home, and love to fill your hearts.

Traci -Ann Clarke-Henry · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome I can't complain about anything.

The service I got was a 5 star service. My cake was a wow factor taste good dam. I would recommend this vendor anytime. I can call up on her anytime, she is always there. Keep up the good work the sky is the limit. Love u.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Cakes By Christie 13

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks for choosing us as your cake vendor. Wishing you joy, love and happiness and as you begin your new life together, may the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years. Have a blessed life.

Natalee · Married on 12/22/2018

Cake Quality

If you want real Jamaican fruit cake for your wedding, then Cakes by Christie is the person to contact. Guests and others who tasted the cake commented on the rich texture and amazing taste.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Natalee. We are pleased that your guest enjoyed your cake. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. Your wedding day has come and pass, but may your lover forever grow. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.

Tamara Roberts · Married on 12/19/2018

Awesome experience with Christie

I solicited Christie to make my wedding cake and she had a very short time because it was less than a month away. She was extremely helpful and checked up on me constantly with other aspects of the wedding as shes a wedding planner. She went above and beyond for me. The cake was VERY reasonable for the price and she provided some decor for the cake which I didn't pay for, just to ensure the presentation was beautiful. Best of all, the cake was delicious!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Cakes By Christie 14

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Tamara, Our wish for you is that your married life be filled with the right ingredients faith, trust, humour, passion, romance, understanding and timeless love. It was indeed a pleasure working with you. All the best.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/28/2018

Awesome experience

Cakes by christie has been a God sent my husband and I couldn't have asked for any better.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Cakes By Christie 21
    Cakes By Christie 22
    Cakes By Christie 23

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks for believing in us Mr. MCLean. I know living in Connecticut USA and planning a destination wedding can be daunting but you trusted us with your ideas and money without meeting us and had no regrets. We were happy to see those smiles on both your faces on the day, knowing we did our best in planning your special day. We wish you both a long and lasting love.
  • Octavia

Octavia · Married on 11/24/2018

Breath of fresh air....

Cake by Christie (Nadine) was a pleasure to work with. She was more than a wedding cake vendor, she went the extra mile to check in on me genuinely, and provided useful wedding tips that a bride planning her own wedding could use. The cake was everything I wanted. Authentic Jamaican Fruit Wedding Cake with the flavorful royal-like icing. Classic White Cake with floral and silver accents made it even more spectacular. The taste was rich and delectable and had virtually everyone asking for more. I am happy I came across her IG Page.

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Cakes By Christie 24
    Cakes By Christie 25

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to be apart of your day. We wish you lots of love and happiness together! May everyday of your life hereafter hold wonderful shared experiences. Have a blessed life.

Marie · Married on 06/03/2018

It was the best decision I ever make to have Nadine @cakesbychristie being apart of my wedding.. It started off as me just wanting a cake but at the end she ended up providing flowers, signs, my sweet station and some sound advice..Thanks again Nadine and I will surely recommend you to anyone i know is getting married.. Blessings.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Cakes By Christie 26
    Cakes By Christie 27

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Marie, it was a pleasure to share in you and Wainwright's day. Words cannot express how happy we were with how the day was spent. The family and friends gathered were truly overjoyed to see you guys making it official after 25 years of togetherness. We wish you both many more happy years together. We know you have the formula for a great, happy and lasting marriage. All the best to you both.

Shauna · Married on 03/25/2018

It was great working with Christie, she helped me a great deal in obtaining necessities for my wedding. The cake she made for me looked and tasted amazing. Lastly the flowers provided for the bridal party were beautiful.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Cakes By Christie's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you both, we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Laurie · Married on 03/18/2018

The ladies were great both Ms Norma and Christie were absolutely awesome they stood by my side for the entire period start to finish .I am glad They were able to be a part of the biggest day of my life .The cake was lovely thanks again ladies

Sent on 05/08/2018

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Laurie, it was our pleasure to be one of your service providers on your special day. Our wish for you both is that you continue to love and respect and cherish each other. Remember your partner is not your enemy, you either win together or loose together.

Jodi · Married on 03/03/2018

Christie was a major help with not only the cake but also with the wedding. She ensure I had everything I needed for the wedding day and checked in to see if I was ok and how everything was coming together.

Now let’s talk cake. The girl got skills. The cake was delicious. I still have people asking me for more cake.

I just want to wish Christie and the team a big thank you and more success.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Cakes By Christie 28
    Cakes By Christie 29

Cakes By Christie's reply:

We knew you had choices but chose us instead and we enjoyed every minute of working with you in arranging your moms wedding. We wish them both gods continued guidance in their marriage.

Sherene · Married on 02/10/2018

Cakes by Christie treated us like family. This is a very reliable company and I recommend them to everyone. They are now our go to for all our pastry. Thanks again Christie for a job well done.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Sherene, it was a pleasure to be chosen as one of your service providers on your wedding day. Our advice to you is Marriage is not a sprint it's a marathon. We wish you many years together.

Mishka · Married on 08/19/2017

This is the bestttttt wedding cake. The were pleased, the cake was well decorated and complemented the decor. Thank you so much for making my day so memorable. You're the best!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Cakes By Christie's reply:

The bride whose cake allowed me to believe that there is no task too big for me. Mishka it was such a beautiful day. A day I will always remember. Thanks for believing in us and we are happy we delivered on our promise of a beautiful cake. All the best to you both.

Shereika · Married on 07/29/2017

Just the best service I've ever received. I loved every that was done for my wedding I recommend her to every and anybody I know.

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Cakes By Christie 30

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Shereika you knew what you wanted and that made it so easy for us to deliver. It was truly a day where memories were made. We encourage you to continue to keep the doors of communication open at all times. Best wishes to you on your journey towards oneness.
  • Y

Yolondo · Married on 07/07/2017

My Name is Yolondo I Live in New York City My Husband and I Decided to have a destination Wedding and Was referred to
    Cakes By Christie however knowing me I had to do my research because of bad Experience in the past So I did .. I wasn’t disappointed at all this Company is Filled with Class and Professionalism and not to mention the The Cake OMG Very tasty and moist I even use this Company for my Wedding Ceremony Decor And my husband birthday dinner I wish I could give more than five stars ..
    Mr&Mrs. Thomas

Cakes By Christie 35
    Cakes By Christie 36
  • Maureen

maureen · Married on 10/05/2012

Just want to say I’m a very happy bride! Cakes by Christie did not disappoint! I put it all in her hands without meeting her in person first and I have no regrets! Thank you Nadine!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Cakes By Christie 37
    Cakes By Christie 38
    Cakes By Christie 39
    Cakes By Christie 40
    Cakes By Christie 41
    Cakes By Christie 42

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Mrs Gardener for believing in us. We know living in New York and choosing someone to do your wedding cake when you are miles away and have never met this person was no easy task but you followed your instinct and has no regrets. It was an honour to be a part of your day. We wish you both all the best.

Amoy Gordon · Married on 04/07/2019

Wondefully done

Only problem was the assembling of cake boxes.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to be chosen as your wedding cake vendor. It was a pleasure working with you. We are sorry to know that you had a problem with us not been able to assist you in assembling your cakes boxes. This takes time which we don't have and as such we ask our brides to get their family members to assist them is doing so. Our wish for you Is that you continue to keep the love and the door to communication wide open. All the best to you both in your new life towards oneness.

karene · Married on 12/23/2017

overall I was pleased, I highly recommend them ,very courteous, responsive and tolerable also very helpful.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Cakes By Christie's reply:

Thanks Mrs. James. You knew what you wanted and that made it much easier for us. One of the most energetic, warm, and easy to get along with persons I have met in a long time. We wish you and CJ many loving years together. It was our pleasure to have been part of your day.