Cait Potter Creative

Indianapolis, IN View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Cait Potter Creative is a wedding photographer based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Understanding that after the wedding dress is packed away, the decorations are removed, and the cake is consumed, the beautiful pictures of a couple’s day remain, which is why owner Cait aims to capture the most spectacular parts of a couple’s event. She takes pictures that highlight candid laughs, vibrant colors, and genuine moments that define a couple and their loved ones.

Cait is available for wedding day photos, wedding portraits, destination weddings, trash-the-dress sessions, engagement shoots, and boudoir shoots. Couples can book services for shoots at multiple locations, and request additional hours and a second shooter. Cait Potter Creative shoots in a blend of natural, contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles, focusing on crafting genuine and bright photos filled with natural light. Final edited photographs can be ordered as:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Tasha H. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing experience!

Absolutely amazing! From the start of the correspondence to when my photos arrived, it was phenomenal to work with Cait. It can be nerve-wracking to meet with someone for the first time and have them take photos of you. Our session with Cait was like meeting with someone we already knew. She made us feel comfortable from the start. Aside from the amazing photos, it was so easy to work with Cait. She took our engagement photos and we felt so comfortable, we didn't hesitate to try to get her on board to take our wedding photos.
    Brittany Married on 03/09/2019

Beautifully captured the most amazing day

Working with Caitlin was absolutely amazing. She did my wedding March of 2018. She is so professional, kind, and comforting. And that to me is so important because I hate being the center of attention and she made that anxiety float right out the door. She made myself and my husband feel so at ease and that allowed us to have so much free spirited fun. Her work in my opinion is like art pieces. Her photos are unique, beautiful and radiant. I am planning to work with Cait on future shoots and I am more excited than words can describe to see how those photos will come out. I absolutely recommend her times a thousand.

Cait Potter Creative's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! Your and Thor's love was RIDICULOUS! Seriously- just glowing the whole day. Made my job SUPER easy(: I wish you tons more love and happiness!
    Katiana M. Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful photos, very knowledgeable photographer

Cait took the most beautiful photos of our wedding. Not only is she a gifted photographer but she has a great work ethic, she showed up on time and was great gathering people together and making sure everyone felt included.

Cait Potter Creative's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Katiana! Your family is warm and wonderful. I am so excited for you and Jacob!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tenesha & Malcolm
    32 photos · 06/14/2019

Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, 46205
Location of (Cait Potter Creative)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding