3550 Sp. OnSan Pablo Dam Rd, El Sobrante, CA 94803 Map · Phone number

About Cafe Soleil

Cafe Soleil Has been catering Weddings since 2003. We are all inclusive , so there will be no surprises on pricing. We include everything for one price , often coming in half the price of other caterers , but still giving you high end items . We go above and beyond for our clients .We love our Brides and they love us ! Let me take all the stress away for planning your Special Day. We are so much more then caterers. I will help you every step of the way in the planning process.

Jennifer Arrouzet / owner

img3051
img3594
img3050
Cafe Soleil
mare island tree bride groom
img3599

Cafe Soleil 6
Cafe Soleil 7

Jay Asher Levine · Married on 07/14/2019

Excellent!

Cafe Soleil catered our wedding and we were thrilled with their quality and flexibility. They were easy to work with, very professional, and very personable. Many many thanks for helping our wedding day be so much fun!

Sent on 07/23/2019

David Bracken · Married on 07/07/2019

We could not have wished for more!

We were blown away by the service of Cafe Soleil at our wedding. Like another reviewer on here, we went into our original tasting with Cafe Soleil already certain we would go with a previous caterer, but meeting Jen and tasting her food completely changed that. They were the only caterer who presented us with two perfectly cooked steaks (and you could tell that Jen really cared about making sure it was done just right). The mushroom ravioli was spectacular. Every dish just kept getting better. On top of that, their pricing was comfortably the best, given they charge the same for family style or buffet, and they include so many of the extras that other caterers would charge for. After we’d signed the contract, working with Jen and Cecy to confirm the menu and everything else was so easy - Cecy was particularly an incredible help with table plans, information about the venue, suggestions, just anything we wanted we knew they could help with.

On the day itself, everything went off almost perfectly (we arrived early so there was a few minutes of setup still happening, but that was our fault, not theirs). Every server we interacted with was incredibly nice, the food was fantastic - we got so many compliments about the food throughout the evening. They helped everything run on time, kept our glasses full and ensured that everybody got their fill of the food.

I am confident that we could have paid someone else double the money, and would only have received half the service we got from Cafe Soleil. If you’re considering Cafe Soleil for your wedding or event, for me, it’s a no brainer - go for it, you won’t find anyone better!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/07/2018

Cafe Soleil rocked my wedding! :)

There are so many reasons I loved going with Cafe Soleil catering for my wedding a couple weeks ago. It was a long relationship, over a year of planning pieces of the event. I love how inclusive the wedding package is! Bar service - WOW that made it easy to only have one vendor for both food and beverages, gratuity - nice to know everyone is taken care of ahead of time, plus so many beautiful decorations included that other caterers don't offer. I was my own coordinator and new to the world of wedding norms, so I really appreciated Jen and Cecy coaching me through options for all the details... and there are so many details. Everything went just as planned, couldn't have been happier! Get the porcini mushroom raviolis omg. Appetizers were great too. Lastly, they dealt with my rather untraditional ways and accommodated things like a cheese wheel wedding cake and getting extra linens for my green screen photobooth. Do the tasting, ask everything you're curious about, and you will be thrilled!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Cafe Soleil 8

Award

• 3550 Sp. OnSan Pablo Dam Rd El Sobrante, 94803 See on map
    5102053936 (Other Phone Number)