C West Entertainment

Goodyear, AZ View map
$1,595 Most Popular Price

$1,595 Most Popular Price

C West Entertainment is a wedding DJ company located in Goodyear, Arizona. They are dedicated to making your wedding the once-in-a-lifetime event it should be. With a passion for music and providing quality entertainment, you can trust them to make your wedding entertainment a success. Their goal is to make your wedding everything you've dreamt of and more.

C West Entertainment provides three wedding packages for your wedding day: Standard Service #1, Premium DJ Service #2 and Platinum DJ Service #3. Their most popular package features a consultation, a sound system and travel expenses. They book one event per day so you can have peace of mind knowing that your wedding is the focus. Additional services offered include:

• MC
  • Projector
  • Uplighting
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Maggie Getting married on 03/25/2023

Professionalism blended perfectly with fun at its finest

Javier is extremely professional to work with. The day that I called to inquire, he immediately had me booked and ensured he had everything I needed for my party. We threw my mother her 60th birthday party and he made sure to play all over her favorite music, including a few niche songs from her childhood blended together so she could dance to them, which was really memorable. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Javier and his team for making my mother's birthday party such a memorable experience. He made sure to play all the music she likes. Highly recommend and I would use him again!
    Dana M. Married on 05/14/2022

My sons wedding

Javier Carlos was so very professional, kind and helpful!! I signed with him for my sons wedding pretty quickly after getting in touch with him. Our DJ was Brandon Yamaguchi and I couldn’t have been any happier!! He helped give my son and new daughter-in-law a perfect wedding and reception with being very on cue for the ceremony music, great with the introduction of the couple, played the music requested before and during the reception and just gave everyone a fun time!!! I cannot thank him enough!
    If you are looking for a DJ, this is the company you need to get in touch with!! TOP SHELF group!!!

C West Entertainment's reply:

Dana, thank you for your awesome review of our team. It was a pleasure to work with you! From the start, you had such a fun spirit and great energy for your son's wedding!!!
    Michael B. Married on 05/07/2022

Mind blowing

This is the greatest Entertainment company ever. They will exceed all of your expectations while giving you everything you ask for. DJ Flex was amazing and kept the dance floor jammed all night long. Thank you for making our wedding on May 7th 2022 a memorable occasion. Michael & Viviana

C West Entertainment's reply:

Michael, thank you for your awesome review of our DJ Carlos Flex. It was a pleasure to work with you! Hope you two have a beautiful start to your marriage :)

Anna Marisol Photography Anna Marisol Photography Wedding Photographers

C West Entertainment is a wonderful DJ Company, I highly recommend.

9287S 182ND Ave Goodyear, 85338
Location of (C West Entertainment)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding