Jacksonville, FL 32222 Map · Phone number

About C Janee`Makeup & Design Services

Have a seat in my chair and let's create magic! Make-up is all about having fun and living in every moment. C Janee' will teach you how to apply your look on a 1 on 1 consultation and more, with easy tips to follow. Together we will define and represent a stylish new you! Get the look for: • Prom • Everyday Looks • Commercials • Birthdays • Bridal & Wedding Parties • Special Events • Fashion Shows • Photo shoots • Print work • Video shoots • Red Carpet • Headshots • Creative • Grooming • Light Hair

Follow C Janee`Makeup & Design Services on

Makeup & Hair
Weddings, Proms, Special Occasions, Photoshoots or a Groomer is what you're looking for - Let C...
xkt2p1eg3sfbvsc7lwmtmdekibqtksgo erbz30ecw9etjs3ns
100546010200486563827816105391820n
xkt2p1eg3sfbvsc7lwmtmdekibqtksgo erbz30ecw9etjs3ns

15 Reviews for C Janee`Makeup & Design Services

Michelle · event on: 11/13/2014

Most professional make up artist I have meet. Everyone looked spectacular. I will use her again!

Sent on 03/10/2015

C Janee`Makeup & Design Services's reply:

Thank you Michelle, it was a pleasure working with you and the staff for an amazing charity event!

Cary · Married on 09/12/2015

Already had my hair and makeup trial and I love this lady. I can not wait until the day of the wedding. She is amazing and has such a good personality. I couldn't be more happier.

WEDDING DAY!!! You became more than my make up and hair designer but my friend through out the full event. You went above and beyond anything I could imagine and I am so thankful to have you as a part of the journey we set forth that rainy day. You took on so many girls and worked so hard, you are truly amazing. Thanks for standing by my side and keeping me beautiful. I will continue to brag about you to anyone I come across as there is no one that compares to you.

This lady is absolutely AMAZING!!! I Love her.. She was my best friend through this all. She took care of how many girls?? 10?? maybe more plus ME... She stayed with me to the end making sure I was beautiful at every moment. I couldn't have asked for better service. I will call upon this lady for any of my future make up needs or just to hear her voice. She is the most sweetest person you could possibly meet and she puts her heart and full dedication into her work.. Thank You So Very Much for all you did to make MY day absolutely PERFECT!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

C Janee`Makeup & Design Services's reply:

Thank you wonderful compliments Cary! I enjoyed every minute of your trial and can't wait for your wedding day!!!

Kara · Married on 07/18/2015

Chanell was awesome. I was a bit nervous with finding her online but I was very pleased. I was getting married on a cruise ship and didn't have time to get my hair done in the morning at a salon, so I had Chanell meet me at the hotel. I was very happy and would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 07/30/2015

C Janee`Makeup & Design Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kara! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you had an Amazing Cruise Wedding! Chanell Janee'

C Janee`Makeup & Design Services FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Coastal Coordinating
    Coastal Coordinating Wedding Planners

Chanell is amazing to work with and she does an amazing job!! I absolutely love working with her and my clients look perfect on the most important day of their lives. She is a true pro at makeup and she is so professional. I highly recommend her for your wedding. You will be so happy and your pictures will look amazing!!