30 W. Bridge Street, Suite 2, New Hope, PA 18938 Map · Phone number

About C.H.I. Floral Designs, LLC

We are a newly established retail store which specializes in wedding and event rentals and sales, featuring various styles of accessories to appeal to specific tastes. In describing our store, we feature the highest quality of wedding accessories in the wedding market, as well as using our own craftsmen to create certain unique pieces. We offer traditional as well as informal accessories. Many of our products are custom designed, such as silk lined plinths with uplighting, in 3 heights. We can help you and your floral designer select color and type of fabric to match the color scheme of your event. We have custom made hightop tables in white and natural oak, in two heights, with interchangeable tops of marble, ceramic and granite in a variety of colors.

We offer a great depth in our inventory. For instance, we have created "themes" of our glassware and crystal. You may choose from one specific style while maintaining continuity of the look. Or, you can choose to use silver, mercury glass, brass, iron and crystal elements to create your own special style for your wedding. We have a large variety of crystal and wooden candlesticks and votive holders, crystal and iron candelabras in varying heights, and many types of floral containers in crystal, ceramic, silver, and high- style iron and brass. We offer traditional 5' columns in off white to create your wedding ceremony pergola or hoopah, using some of our beautiful large crystal vases. We have designed 3 styles of pergolas to enhance the "wow" factor in the style and setting of your event.

We have seamstresses who will make tablerunners and tablecloths for smaller weddings, using the fabric of your choice. In cases where rental furniture is used for a "lounge area" , we will also make pillows to coordinate the color scheme.

We have a combined experience of 30 years in the floral industry, landscape design, event planning for floral displays for Galas, and teaching floral design in adult continuing education settings. We are committed to offering our large selection of inventory for the floral designer and event planner and their clients to achieve their goal of creating their own special and beautiful event.

For smaller, intimate events, we have beautiful dinnerware and glassware. We can offer in certain venues, the rental of vintage and antique vases, silver wine coolers, jardinieres, and other large resin urns and unique containers.

We offer a special niche for florists looking to create a special and unique appeal to the bride who wants more of a choice in the wedding venue. We offer a depth of choices which fit many different venues and bridal personal appeal.

We also offer custom designed florals in both fresh and perennial botanicals for season interest.

Of interest to any bride-to-be, our store sells "healthy living products", encompassing various body products which are made with all naturally provided sources, ones that actually work and have been personally tested by members os our staff. Our products all connect with each other in terms of reinforcing the enhancement of personal well being, specialized gifts, appropriate wedding and floral books, and a line of travel accessories which we are certain one will want to continue to use.

Our line of fabulous sterling silver, one of a kind jewelry provides a bride with the opportunity to make a statement about her personal style, with pieces that are meant to be worn on any occasion. Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are created from semi-precious stones in a variety of cuts, large, firey opals from South Africa, pearls and the occasional pieces with fossils, all of the highest quality of elements.

We are building our wedding favor section to include bridal favors, wedding guest favors, all meant to surprise and please your recipients!

Our retail store opened at the end of October 2013. Our experience between our two floral designers includes Our postings will reflect our other products as we develop our website.

• A to Z Party Rental
rittenhouse11
rittenhouse13

4 Reviews for C.H.I. Floral Designs, LLC

Cissie and Bill · Married on 10/28/2013

We renewed our vows and were leaving our home of 17 years, and wanted to have a huge party and a small, intimate gathering for our wedding. It was proposed to C.H.I.. Floral Designs with less than 2 weeks to plan.
    The staff was warm, charming, professional and enthused about putting our event together and made it just a stunning event. We were thrilled with it all from start to finish.
    And, the event made our closure sweeter.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2011

I would highly recommend Chi Floral designs for any special event. Chi Floral Designs provided all of the flowers and décor for my museum wedding. The venue was unique for a wedding and Chi Floral Designs was able to make an unconventional wedding space look elegant, sophisticated, and beautiful!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2009

Pat was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. She was able to create exactly what I wanted, even though I couldn't quite put it into words! Four years later, people STILL talk about how beautiful the flowers and arrangements were at our wedding. She also is ahead of the trends. We had beautiful laterns in deep window sills four years ago. I started seeing them in wedding photos a year or two after we got married and they still are all the rage.

Sent on 01/26/2014

C.H.I. Floral Designs, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Glassware

• 30 W. Bridge Street, Suite 2 New Hope, 18938 See on map
    2675440818 (Other Phone Number)
    2675440819 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday through Thursday, 10 am until 5 pm Friday, 12 pm until 8 pm Saturday, 10 am until 6 pm Sunday, 12 pm until 4 pm