PO Box 3763, Telluride, CO 81435 Map · Phone number

About by Sutton

By Sutton is a wedding planning business in Telluride, Colorado. Owner Sutton is a Telluride local that offers luxury event production. She is a graduate of Colorado State and spent time working in New York City for a major construction litigation firm before returning home to Colorado. Sutton turns your dream into a seamless flow of flawless wedding events.

By Sutton has any eye for detail and logistics. She works closely with you so that you feel at ease about the planning process. Sutton offers event design, full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. She take care of everything from choose a venue and vendors, to managing guest lists and arranging transportation, hotel accommodations and more. By Sutton wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Wedding cake
download 1 51 916297

8 Reviews for by Sutton

Laurie · Married on 09/09/2017

My Denver based daughter and fiance were married in Telluride this past weekend (Sept. '17) and Sutton was our wedding planner. My husband and I live in Chicago area and I am very glad we used By Sutton. She has different packages from which to choose. We chose the 'week of' package and I do feel that we received a good value for our money. She was available to meet with my daughter and her fiance in Telluride (included) and was always available via email for any questions. Her right-hand helper is Lacey and she was an absolute doll who kept everyone on their mark without ever seeming heavy handed. Loved her!

If you are not in Telluride and not using a wedding venue that takes care of all of the details, YOU NEED a wedding planner. We rented a private estate for our long weekend wedding and it was everything my daughter dreamed of. I could not have done this without Sutton and Lacey.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Helen · Married on 09/24/2016

I was excited to plan a Telluride wedding, but nervous about the limited number of vendors and venues. Sutton at bySutton made all my worries disappear when she helped me plan my wedding. Sutton has an arsenal of information for Telluride and the surrounding regions which narrow down vendors so that time is not wasted searching and interviewing. Additionally, Sutton was always available to answer any question, put out any fire, and offer any type of advice – and may I mention, she is VERY timely with her responses! Response time can be the difference between feeling flustered and a full-blown panic attack when planning an event. The week of the event, Sutton seamlessly coordinated vendors between two venues miles apart and was continually available for check-ins, last minute questions/concerns and cheerful smile and look that said, “everything is going to be perfect”. The day-of, execution was spot on and eased my nerves. I was able to focus on getting ready and enjoying the day… rather than whether or not “this” or “that” was put together, set-up or finalized. I absolutely loved working with Sutton and would recommend her to anyone else considering a mountain wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Anne · Married on 08/20/2016

As a bride from PA, having Sutton in Telluride assisting with the groundwork was a godsend for Derek and I! From the beginning I had a decent idea of what I wanted my day to feel like, and Sutton was wonderfully responsive. She worked with us to plan out all of the unique things we wanted to do, and made sure that our personalities shined through on our day. Not only did we have a wonderful time getting to know Sutton; she was there to remind us when payments to vendors were due, helped us to navigate the more complicated decisions, and organized the entire timeline!

I had a good idea of the general colors and style we desired when we added Sutton to our team. After sharing just a few photos, we settled on a great workflow - Sutton would recommend a few vendors whom she knew would mesh well; both Sutton and I would contact and speak with vendors about our budget and style; and Sutton did most of the work to double check reservations, timing of installation and breakdown, and made sure payments got delivered on time!

Being able to do most of the daydreaming while Sutton did a lot of the nitty-gritty work made the whole process much less stressful. I was able to take a totally hands-off approach by about two weeks out when Sutton took over 100%. Having her available to take care of the things in Telluride before we arrived made our trip a wonderful wedding vacation instead of a stressful and overbearing event. We even had planned events on Thursday and Friday as well as having Sutton present at all prep meetings before anything began on Saturday!

Sutton was our perfect guardian angel, kept a 17 person wedding party organized, and everything went smoothly!! We chose 10 hours of pre-wedding-weekend planning assistance, and it was the perfect amount for someone who has a clear vision of a style but wants to enjoy and relax with loved ones during their entire trip to Telluride. Simply put, we wouldn't have have had such a perfect weekend without Sutton!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Award

by Sutton FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3