By Kristen Marie

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Mesa, Arizona, By Kristen Marie is a wedding photography company. Founder and photographer Kristen Marie specializes in documenting intimate weddings and elopements. She loves being celebrations that let her explore the natural beauty of her home state. She also offers plans for destination weddings, so she can follow wherever your love takes you.

By Kristen Marie offers free phone consultations, allowing couples to discuss their plans and thoughts for their day. This photographer offers a variety of packages for elopements, with coverage starting from four hours. Kristen is happy to hike for up to four hours to get to your wedding venue, offering breathtaking backdrops for your photos. Also included in this company’s plans are photos of the first look and the couple getting ready. Pictures are made available on an online gallery, so you can browse and print your favorite images at your own convenience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Brittany
    Brittany B. Getting married on 10/06/2021

Beautifully Talented

Kristen captured our day perfectly. Hiring Kristen as our wedding videographer was truly the best decision we made. Once we received our video (the turn-around time was amazing!!) we sent it to all of our friends and families and the text messages overwhelmed our phones. Everyone was crying tears of joy and they couldn't believe how perfect everything was, thanks to Kristen. She had the best poses and made us feel like we were the most beautiful humans on earth. She is amazing at her job and I can't say enough about her and her talent behind the camera!
    The M. Married on 12/30/2020

Elopement Photgrapher

I can’t say enough good things about Kristen and her work. I found her on Instagram to do our Elopement, because her editing style is gorg.
    I was kind of nervous because I didn’t know her personally but the day of our elopement, she showed up and had the most beautiful and energetic personality.
    When I got the images back, I was in complete ‘awhhhh’. Each photo was stunning! She captured such raw, real emotions, & has such a eye for even the smallest details. There wasn’t one that I didn’t love. Thanks to Kristen we will forever have these edits to tell our story of the day we became one. I will forever recommend her to everyone I know.

By Kristen Marie's reply:

Ah thank you so much Tiffany!! It was seriously an honor to be able to shoot your elopement. I am in love with your little family, and I am so grateful that our paths crossed!
    Rachel C. Married on 09/26/2020

Super fun shoot and beautiful photos!!!

Kristen is THE BEST. She was willing to get up super early to go to a location and take pictures of me and my husband at sunrise. Posing is usually super awkward for us but she was so easy to be around and all the poses came out looking so natural! She really knows what she is doing, and over the course of the shoot really made my husband and I feel very comfortable and actually turned out to be a fun bonding experience for us. So glad we went with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• The Paseo
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 71 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

address Mesa, AZ, 85203
Location of (By Kristen Marie)

By Kristen Marie frequently asked questions

What photography services does By Kristen Marie include in the starting price?

By Kristen Marie includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date

What photography services does By Kristen Marie include in their most popular wedding package?

By Kristen Marie includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does By Kristen Marie offer?

By Kristen Marie offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does By Kristen Marie offer?

By Kristen Marie offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video

What photography materials does By Kristen Marie offer for wedding events?

By Kristen Marie offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums

What percentage of users recommend By Kristen Marie and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

By Kristen Marie is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding