New York, NY 10002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Butterflieskiss

Butterflieskiss offers offbeat and alternative wedding stationery with categories like "indie" "untraditional" and "world".
They embrace diversity, covering a wide range from ethnicity to lifestyle. Visit their sister website: www.donna-matrix.com
for cute sexy illustrated cards great for bachelorette parties or naughty personal stationary.

Follow Butterflieskiss on

7 Reviews for Butterflieskiss

Shameem · Married on 03/30/2010

Donna came up with a wonderful modern adaptation of my grandparent's antique wedding photo using photos of me and my fiance. I couldn't be more pleased with the portrait. We are using the design for our wedding thank you cards that we ordered from her. She was very professional and prompt through out the design process from start to finish. I give her my highest recommendation!

Sent on 04/25/2010

N · Married on 01/08/2010

Donna was really wonderful about including little details that made our wedding invitations unique and personal, such as recreating my actual tattoos. She was also able to make our invitations in the exact apple green color I wanted. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/17/2010

David · Married on 05/30/2009

While working with us on creating the invitations for our same sex marriage, Donna went above and beyond our expectations. She truly cared about giving us exactly what we wanted. She worked closely with us, taking our ideas and then using her gifts and talents as a designer and artist to create the most stunning, unique and personal wedding invitations imaginable. We were told over and over again by so many friends and family members that our invitation was the most beautiful wedding invitation they'd ever received. I would recommend Donna in a heartbeat...and I do!

P.S. Donna also designed cocktail napkins for our reception that coordinated with the design of the invitation.

Sent on 10/15/2009