Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal

www.bumbyeeflowersandseasonal.weebly.com 104 Poinsett hwy, Travelers Rest, SC 29690 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $850

About Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal

Welcome to my page..

I am now located in the heart of Traveler Rest, I am currently working from home untill i can find a new locations. I can do mostly anything beautiful just bring me a pic and we go from there!

I am now offering Wedding Day Coordination & Planning. I have done some with other Planners but now I would like to go out on my own. Whatever I set my mind to I am a projectionist so don't hesitate to ask about it!

Some of the other services I offer are Décor, Balloons, Candles, Gift wrapping, Pin ons, and so much more. (just ask) From small to large weddings I can do it! I have done Church, Elopements, Town hall, Park weddings & Home Weddings.. I have enjoyed every couple I have worked with, I am very social & good company. Anything is negotiable and I love when my brides & grooms get involved cause ultimately its your decision.

What makes me different then other floral shops is I love working with my customers and treat them like family. I stride to get them exactly what they would like. I love to see the smile on their faces!

By the way i do offer Payment Plans- If your wedding is over 1000 I can offer you a 4 Payment plan option. If its 500.00 and up i can offer you a 3 Payment option. Plus if you mention you found me online or word of mouth you will get a 10 to 15% discount.

If you would like more information visit my website, bumbyeeflowersandseasonal.weebly.com 864-252-5115

Follow Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal on

f6e863fbb44e659f 1520825002 15fe8fdf0f103369 1520824998203 2 403
040f65ffff465518 1520825022 835cb0bb1a14208c 1520825020819 3 501
608f9d48593fc92f 1520825079 0f4305e9753bfd52 1520825077221 4 989
Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal
This is where we get started. This is the questioner I ask my couples to fill out.
Bithday Surprise
9792cba98f1ae4e0 bride a groom

2 Reviews for Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal

Claudette · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding flowers

Cherie was so great to work with!! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and all of the flowers were exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal's reply:

Thank you so much for that Claudette! It was a pleasure working with you and the team at the venue! Take care!

lynn · Married on 10/22/2016

I had to hurry and find a great florist and I found one.. Cherie was on the ball and had great prices! She even came and decorated my church! Her prices were great and she was always on time. Thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Bumbyee Flowers & Seasonal FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Personalized
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale, Exchanges, Full Refund
  • What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 52.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 43.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 850.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 35.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Delivery, Lanterns, Outdoor, Setup
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• www.bumbyeeflowersandseasonal.weebly.com 104 Poinsett hwy, 104 Poinsett hwy Travelers Rest, SC, 29690 See on map
    864-252-5115 (Phone number)
    Monday- Tuesday 11am to 5pm Wednesday-Friday 10am to 6pm Saturday- 11am to 4:30pm