129 West Central Ave Ste C-3, Lompoc, CA 93436 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bumatay Jewelers

Providing the Lompoc Valley the highest quality jewelry and custom work since 1983. Family owned and operated, with a certified goldsmith on the premises.

We carry Boma, Gabriel & Co., Anne Koplik Designs, Citizen watches, Ostbye, Benchmark and more!

1 Reviews for Bumatay Jewelers

My then fiancé purchased the perfect ring design for me from a different location. Imagine our dismay when we discovered it could not be sized down to my little size 5. Alane worked with us to find a replacement. After trying on numerous samples and scouring several books, we flipped open to a very similar design that could be ordered in my size. Yay! Our engagement ring adventures were complete...or so we thought.

Twice a tiny diamond from my micro pavé design fell out. Twice Bumatay Jewelers called the reputable company and arranged for them to stand by their work. I am happy to report that I have not had a problem since. Everyday I look at my ring and am so thankful for the personal service/care we received at Bumatay. There is something about shopping in a long established jewelry store that gives me a sense of personal care and security.

Sent on 08/14/2012