3647 N Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

About Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern

Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern is a venue located in Chicago, Illinois specializing in Weddings and Mitzvahs. Situated a stone’s throw from the home of the Chicago Cubs, this Wrigleyville institution is ideal for couples and familes seeking a relaxed yet sophisticated reception. Named after the famous and much-loved commentator Jack Brickhouse, this traditional sports bar offers clients an authentic Chicago setting for their special day. Rooftop cabanas, lively bar areas, and quality cuisine are just some of the renowned features of this atmospheric venue.

Facilities and Capacity

Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern can accommodate seated receptions for up to 300 guests indoors and an additional 150 guests with outdoorseating (weather permitting). Depending on the client's event needs, Brickhouse Tavern offers semi-private and fully private options. Wooden ceilings and floors, atmospheric lighting, and sophisticated furnishings set the scene for an electric party. The massive outdoor terrace features low, comfortable sofas that are ideal for socializing and cocktail hours. This 2-level premises comprises four fully stocked bars, a DJ booth, and a staging area for entertainment.

The dedicated team is on hand to help clients craft their dream day. These professionals will guide you through everything from menu selection to event planning. Brickhouse Tavern's state of the art sound system is supplied on-site, as well as access to the TVs for images, slideshows, and montages! They oversee setup and cleanup for your convenience. Tables, chairs and staffing is all provided as well with the venue.

Cuisine

In-house catering is provided by the talented culinary team. They are happy to customize menus to suit specific tastes or dietary needs. Treat your guests to flavorful starts such as Bavarian pretzels and wow them with stations such as our chef prepared Taco Bar or Brisket Carving Station! Freshly made salads and dips are ideal as sides, as well as our famous homemade mac n' cheese. For dessert, the trademark Brickhouse Sundae Station makes for a delicious and interactive sweet treat.The bar is fully stocked with a variety of beers, wines, and liquors. Delicious cocktails are created by experienced mixologists.

Follow Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rivers Restaurant
bh wedding ceremony 51 965297 159121169411597

2 Reviews for Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern

• Kim

Kim E. · Married on 10/09/2019

The Perfect Venue for those Baseball Couple Fans that want everything!

I will start by apologizing for the delayed review. This is long overdue! In September of 2018, my husband and I had our wedding at the Brickhouse Tavern. This was not our original plan, we wanted something casual but not too casual, something that was unique but would work with what we were looking for. I met with the Catering Manager at the time, and she was wonderful Their flexibility with what we wanted to achieve put them over the top and we decided this is where it was happening! We planned this entire 150 person wedding in 6 months thanks to their efficiency. Dani Levulis was our Catering manager along with JT the Restaurant Manager were wonderful! They listened to what we wanted. Was able to make this a private event (we rented the entire 2nd floor and outdoor patio) - I was most concerned about having "bar food" for my wedding dinner. She immediately assured my of their partnership with the Four Corners restaurant group and I could basically "pick my menu". That was all I needed to hear. We decided on food stations, and they did an AMAZING job of executing our requests. BBQ Brisket Station, Taco Station, Shrimp cocktail, pasta and more fun foods. We did a Donut wall for dessert, brought in my own candy station that they helped set up. We also had their awesome options from their menu (pizza, sliders) for our late night food buffet. We are in our 40's so many of our guests have been to their share of weddings. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on the food, bar, bartenders, staff, ambiance and overall unique venue. They worked with me on every request. I stayed across the street at the Zachery hotel the night before and when I woke up, looked across the street, I saw them cleaning and scrubbing the outside patio for our day. That level of commitment just got better throughout our day. We had our ceremony at sunset on the outdoor patio with Wrigley as our backdrop (next best thing to getting married on Wrigley grounds) They ordered the beautiful white chairs for my ceremony, They did a "turnaround" as I requested in such an efficient manner to change my ceremony look to an outside causal lounge atmosphere for my reception. I had blue uplighting ordered to add to the atmosphere and they helped that get set up. I use to work as a catering manager in a downtown private club, and the service I received from the Brickhouse for our wedding exceeded any expectation I had. I also would be remiss if I did not mention Jason. He is the bar manager and the day of and everytime we have been in there since, he always remembers us and treats us like family! I would not hesitate for a second to consider this venue for your special day or any special event! Tell them the Elk's sent you :)

Sent on 05/18/2020

Michael · Married on 09/22/2017

Fantastic location for my engagement party. Staff was very responsive and helpful in getting the space set up for our family and friends. Great food & drinks

Sent on 06/07/2017

• 3647 N Clark St. Chicago, IL, 60613 See on map
    Location of (Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern)