1315 Morreene Road, Durham, NC 27705 Map · Phone number

About Bryant Strings

Bryant Strings is a professional duo who performs for weddings and events. The married couple have performed together for four years. They are willing to incorporate the music you want for your wedding or event. The duo's large repertoire includes selections from Bach, to Broadway musicals, to jazz, and way more!

Why Us?

• Commitment: We love creating and performing music together. Live music makes a huge difference in a wedding. We want to perform your favorite music for your wedding the way you want it.
  • Experience: A married couple ourselves, we’ve developed a sound that you will love. We provide professional, curated live music at competitive prices. We’ve played countless concerts, weddings, and other events together in a wide variety of venues.

Bryant Strings will perform in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.

Contact today: 803.528.7170 | bryantstrings@gmail.com

Visit our website for more information and recordings: www.bryantstrings.com

Follow Bryant Strings on

wedd 51 1006038
1927981488842735616 n 51 1006038
Pre-wedding ceremony
Pre-wedding ceremony
Carsten practicing on a piano in England.
Carsten practicing on a piano in England.
wedd 51 1006038

6 Reviews for Bryant Strings

• Emma

Emma · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Job!

Christine and Carsten were amazing! They were early to set up, sounded amazing and were so accommodating! They even learned my husband’s favorite song on strings to play as a surprise as the recessional!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dana · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply Elegant!

Bryant Strings added an element of simplicity and elegance to my daughter's wedding, as they played delightful music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Christine and Carsten were very professional and provided prompt and helpful information along the way. They were able to accommodate my daughter's request for particular songs, and delivered their music flawlessly. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering this type of music at their event.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/01/2018

Bryant Strings did outstanding!

Bryant Strings was fantastic! I ended up changing my mind last minute and looked into hiring live musicians for our ceremony music instead of using a speaker. I'm so glad I came across Bryant Strings! They were so quick to respond and extremely helpful when it came to selecting my music. I wasn't crazy for some of the songs I saw compared to what I had in mind for our wedding and Christine was more than willing to work with my vision and totally hit it out of the park. I would happily pass there name along to any of my friends that are in need to musicians in the future!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Bryant Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• 1315 Morreene Road Durham, North Carolina, 27705 See on map