250 Glenwood Avenue, Leonia, NJ 07605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Bryan Madrid Photography

Some people may wonder what it is exactly that differentiates a good professional photographer from a mediocre one. My personal belief is that the secret lies in the quality of patience combined with keen observation. These are the qualities that I believe separate me from other photographers.

Some photographers have a habit of forcing their shots. It requires a special instinct to capture the exact instant that will result in the producing of not just simply an image of two people, but will also preserve the emotions and feelings of each special moment they share. My goal is to create lasting images that will help keep your precious memories vivid for a lifetime. I thrive as a photographer within the romance and beauty of your wedding day.

It is impossible to do all of the above without a true passion for photography. It is my hope that through my galleries you will receive a glimpse of how I see things through the lens of a camera.

Follow Bryan Madrid Photography on

img1110 edit

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Bryan Madrid Photography

Silke · Married on 08/11/2017

Bryan is absolutely amazing. He shot our wedding pictures throughout the entire wedding day, from getting ready right to the end of the reception. The formal pictures are gorgeous, and the in—the-moment shots even better. Bryan caught all of the emotional highlights of our day. The pictures are consistently spectacular, and I am so grateful that Bryan captured these memories so that I will always be able to see them. In addition, Bryan was wonderful throughout the wedding planning process. We had several plan changes that we threw at him, and Bryan was professional and supportive throughout. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

From the moment we met Bryan, we knew he would be our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding. He was extremely knowledgeable in regards to photography, and that showed throughout his work when we took a look at it. He was so friendly, upbeat, and personable that it felt that we have know him for years and not that we just met him. Bryan had a huge task when it came to my husband and I, neither one of us are huge fans of photos being taken of us or being in the spotlight.

With Bryan, he made us feel so comfortable that we had a great time at our engagement shoot and an amazing time at our wedding. You can definitely tell because our wedding photos turned our amazing! We could not be any happier with Bryan and truly made the best decision ever having him capture our special day.

Amy · Married on 11/21/2014

I am actually writing this while still on our honeymoon! Bryan was absolutely wonderful and beyond anything we could have imagined. We picked him originally because he knew the ins and outs of our venue so well but in all honestly we could have been in a ditch somewhere and Bryan would have made our day special. We couldn't be happier with him and the quality of pictures we have seen so far. And on top of everything he is truly a great guy. We would recommend him ten times over.

Bryan Madrid Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bryan Madrid Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Photo shoot
    Mention you found Bryan Madrid Photography on WeddingWire and take advantage of a free engagement photo shoot when you book Bryan Madrid Photography for your wedding.

• Amore Weddings LLC
    Amore Weddings LLC Wedding Florists

Beautiful photography

• My Daughter's Cakes
    My Daughter's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Bryan is an absolute professional! Bryan's passion for photography shines through in his work and in his goal to make you the most client! The quality of his photography sets a very high bar. He makes everyone feel relaxed so that the emotion of the moment is captured perfectly! I use Bryan's services extensively with my wedding cakes and with my personal events. I can highly recommend Bryan Madrid Photography.

• 250 Glenwood Avenue Leonia, 07605 See on map