Brown Floral

Salt Lake City, UT View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Why us?

The number one reason people book with us is because of our designs - we are a fun group of stylish professionals who really think outside the box and we are constantly pushing the envelope. "You just really understood my vision" is the most common thing we hear from our clients. We pride ourselves on bringing your vision of the perfect designs to life!

The size of your event doesn't matter, as we offer service in choosing your flowers and colors based on your needs. We will work within your budget and strive to capture the look you are searching for. We offer free consultation and the the personal attention you deserve!

We've been creating breathtaking weddings for over 100 years. Let us help you make your dreams come true!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$220.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$120.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Amanda B. Married on 07/16/2021

Highly Recommend!

Brown Floral was SUPER helpful in designing our floral arrangements with us! They were very responsive to questions and changes. They created floral arrangements that matched our color scheme perfectly and far exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend!!
  • Nan
    Nan S. Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

Our flowers were just the magic touch needed to pull everything together and make our wedding beautiful and perfect. Susie did a wonderful job, was very helpful with her suggestions and made it a perfect day for us.
  • Kirstin
    Kirstin Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing flowers, great experience

I am beyond thrilled with the flowers from Brown Floral. I live in AZ and was planning my wedding from there. I met Susie one time to go over general ideas and she was amazing. From the first moment she was professional and completely knowledgeable about everything. She took my idea & transformed them into exactly what I wanted. All of our communication was via email and I was never concerned about how things were going. She made me feel confident in the process. She showed up on the wedding day & set everything up and it looked amazing. When I returned the vases the next day I mentioned that I wanted to travel with the bouquet & they set me up with something to take them on the plane. You will not be dizzy with their services.

Deals

Brown Floral 1
Gift
Can't decide on the look that's perfect for you? We'll design two mini bouquets for your friends to see and vote for on Facebook! It's a fun and exciting way to get everyone involved!

Homestead Resort Homestead Resort Hotel Weddings

Brown Floral has always been a pleasure to work with. Staff is always attentive to detail and on time to set up.

2261 Murray Holladay Road Salt Lake City, UT, 84117
Location of (Brown Floral)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding