2261 Murray Holladay Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84117 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Brown Floral

Why us?

The number one reason people book with us is because of our designs - we are a fun group of stylish professionals who really think outside the box and we are constantly pushing the envelope. "You just really understood my vision" is the most common thing we hear from our clients. We pride ourselves on bringing your vision of the perfect designs to life!

The size of your event doesn't matter, as we offer service in choosing your flowers and colors based on your needs. We will work within your budget and strive to capture the look you are searching for. We offer free consultation and the the personal attention you deserve!

We've been creating breathtaking weddings for over 100 years. Let us help you make your dreams come true!

annemariebouquet 51 518731 v1

Brown Floral 7
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing flowers, great experience

I am beyond thrilled with the flowers from Brown Floral. I live in AZ and was planning my wedding from there. I met Susie one time to go over general ideas and she was amazing. From the first moment she was professional and completely knowledgeable about everything. She took my idea & transformed them into exactly what I wanted. All of our communication was via email and I was never concerned about how things were going. She made me feel confident in the process. She showed up on the wedding day & set everything up and it looked amazing. When I returned the vases the next day I mentioned that I wanted to travel with the bouquet & they set me up with something to take them on the plane. You will not be dizzy with their services.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Brown Floral 12
  • Larinda

Larinda Nichols · Married on 06/01/2019

A++++++++++

When I submitted my vendor list, my coordinator said I had an “A-Team” - especially Susie at Brown Floral! Now I know why!

I gave Susie my colors and free reign to make our wedding beautiful (because let’s face it, I’m not a florist and I have no business telling a florist what looks good!) My wedding was MORE than beautiful! And my bouquet was perfect! I still cannot believe all the flowers and arrangements I received for the price I paid.

Thank you Susie! For everything!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Brown Floral 13
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

Brown Floral Transformed the Venue!

I'm thrilled we chose to work with Brown Floral for our wedding. The work of Susie and her team truly transformed the venue. It was breathtaking and exactly what we had dreamed of!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brown Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Brown Floral 1
    Free Toss Bouquet

We'll toss in a "toss" bouquet with your wedding package that totals $1000.00 or more.

Just mention you saw this on wedding wire!

• Brown Floral 2
    Free facebook voting bouquets
    Can't decide on the look that's perfect for you? We'll design two mini bouquets for your friends to see and vote for on Facebook! It's a fun and exciting way to get everyone involved!

• Homestead Resort
    Homestead Resort Hotel Weddings

Brown Floral has always been a pleasure to work with. Staff is always attentive to detail and on time to set up.

• 2261 Murray Holladay Road Salt Lake City, UT, 84117 See on map