7015 Douglas Ave, Urbandale, IA 50322 Map Phone number

About Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning

Bronze515 is a custom airbrush and tanning business based in Urbandale, Iowa, that serves the Des Moines area and beyond. Owner and founder Leah Wafful is a native Iowan who is dedicated to educating others on the importance of protecting their skin. Each product and solution at Bronze515 is handcrafted with high-quality ingredients that are gluten free, paraben free and vegan. Bronze515 will work with you to make you look and feel absolutely stunning and perfectly tanned on your wedding day.

At Bronze515, their solutions and products can be custom mixed to match any skin tone. From the day you book your appointment, the dedicated team of tanning experts will walk you through the airbrush tanning process from beginning to end. Bronze515 recommends couples practice an airbrush tan a month out and then get an actual tan for your big day two to three days before the celebration.

Follow Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning on

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 6
Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 7

Jill Phillips 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Best spray tan ever!

I got married on 10/27/18- I was recommended by my sister to go to Bronze515 for my spray tans. When I got on their site I saw they recommended to have your first trial spray tan at least a month out before the big day to be sure it was something you loved. At this point I was literally less than 2 weeks away from my wedding date! With that being said- I made my first appt with Erin- not only did she do a wonderful job, but kept me well informed about everything and reassured me as she was well aware I wanted another spray before wedding date. I bought some soap and lotion to help keep my color and she told me to do the second one no later than Thursday before my wedding. I had complete confidence in them as I loved the way my first tan turned out especially at day 2-3馃榾 My second appt was made with Leah, who actually graduated a couple years below me in high school! She was completely professional the entire time and my second spray turned out just as great as my first and I looked absolutely stunning come wedding day! I would strongly encourage everybody to do their spray tan with Leah and Erin as they are the best! I had zero lines and it was perfectly even and they both assured me it would be just fine. Great experience with both ladies and I will be back!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you Jill! We are also glad you loved! We strive for perfection with each of our brides! We pride our self in education and customer service as well as a top notch technique! :)

Megan 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Best Tan Ever

Bronze 515 did such an amazing job. They have the best staff and make everyone feel extremely comfortable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you Megan. We are so glad you came in with your wedding party. Those are so much fun. Glad you enjoyed!

Kenzie 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Leah was fantastic! I am so glad that I bought the bridal package!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thanks Kenzie! We appreciate your review and feedback. So glad we could give you a nice glow for your big day!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning FAQ