Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning Reviews

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 6
Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 7

Josie Hyland 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome Glow

I visited bronze515 right before my bachelorette party and then wedding to get that extra glow. I was a little nervous because of spray tans I had received in the past (machine) but was pleasantly surprised by Leah鈥檚 team. They took their time, explained the process, and made me feel extra beautiful for my big day. I did not stop there and now have a membership. They made me want to stop using a tanning bed and use them all the time. They are amazing!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you Josie! We love this review!! So glad you are now a member! We appreciate you and also for bringing your party in for tans! xoxo

Jill Phillips 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Best spray tan ever!

I got married on 10/27/18- I was recommended by my sister to go to Bronze515 for my spray tans. When I got on their site I saw they recommended to have your first trial spray tan at least a month out before the big day to be sure it was something you loved. At this point I was literally less than 2 weeks away from my wedding date! With that being said- I made my first appt with Erin- not only did she do a wonderful job, but kept me well informed about everything and reassured me as she was well aware I wanted another spray before wedding date. I bought some soap and lotion to help keep my color and she told me to do the second one no later than Thursday before my wedding. I had complete confidence in them as I loved the way my first tan turned out especially at day 2-3馃榾 My second appt was made with Leah, who actually graduated a couple years below me in high school! She was completely professional the entire time and my second spray turned out just as great as my first and I looked absolutely stunning come wedding day! I would strongly encourage everybody to do their spray tan with Leah and Erin as they are the best! I had zero lines and it was perfectly even and they both assured me it would be just fine. Great experience with both ladies and I will be back!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you Jill! We are also glad you loved! We strive for perfection with each of our brides! We pride our self in education and customer service as well as a top notch technique! :)

Megan 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Best Tan Ever

Bronze 515 did such an amazing job. They have the best staff and make everyone feel extremely comfortable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you Megan. We are so glad you came in with your wedding party. Those are so much fun. Glad you enjoyed!

Kenzie 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Leah was fantastic! I am so glad that I bought the bridal package!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thanks Kenzie! We appreciate your review and feedback. So glad we could give you a nice glow for your big day!

Briana Summers 路 Married on 09/29/2018

She鈥檚 the best!

Bronze 515 gave me the most perfect, natural yet still tan spray for my wedding! She was so fun to hang with a few days before my wedding & I鈥檒l definitely be back!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you Briana for the great review glad you could stop in for a glow before the big day! Stop back soon :)

Kate 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect Wedding Bronze!

Leah did an absolutely amazing job with my bronze tan for my bachelorette party, bridal showers, and wedding day! Got so many compliments! Thanks again Bronze 515!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Kate, your wedding was stunning. Your tan was fab. We loved everything about your big day. Thank you again for choosing Bronze515!

Carissa K. 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Spray Tab

I had such an amazing experience with bronze515! Leah was so flexible with my crazy schedule leading up to the big day! She really listened to my tan suggestions & formulated the best tan I could have asked for! Not to mention she made me feel so comfortable & helped keep my nerves down! She also offers an amazing bridal package! Highly recommend this company!!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thanks Carissa! Glad we made it all work with your crazy schedule. So happy to be apart of your big day!! :)

Kelsey 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Love, love, LOVE Leah at bronze 515! She does an amazing job. She matches your skin tone with the color of tan you want to achieve for the perfect natural looking tan. I bought her bridal package which got me 5 spray tans at a discounted rate. Was perfect for engagement photos, showers, bachelorette & my wedding. Highly recommend bronze 515!!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for choosing Bronze515 for your wedding day glow!! Thanks for the review and please stop in soon!

Kelsey 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Love love love bronze 515..leah does an amazing job at mixing the perfect color for your skin tone so you never look orange. It's also great to get a personal tan so you never end up with missed or streaky spots. I will never go back to a spray tan booth again!!

• Mallory

Mallory Hansen 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Spring Wedding - Bridal Tanning Party

Bronze515 adds SO much fun to your wedding experience. My bridesmaids and I went to the studio Thursday before the wedding, where we were treated with wine, games, and photo props. It was a great way to relax and have some fun while getting ready for the big day. I was so happy with my tan (as were my bridesmaids), and also knew I could call Leah at any time that weekend in case I needed a touch-up (although it wasn't necessary!). There was not an ounce of product that rubbed off on my dress at any time either. Would definitely recommend to get that wedding glow :)

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning's reply:

Mallory! Thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback. Glad yer could give you a nice wedding day glow! stop in soon:)

cassie 路 Married on 12/31/2017

I would recommend Bronze 515! If you have never done a spray tan before, or maybe are a little nervous to get partially naked in front of another person, Leah makes you feel absolutely comfortable! The spray looked great and lasted for more than a week. Her prices were great for the quality of the tan!

Hilary 路 Married on 12/29/2017

Great experience with Leah, willing to work around your schedule and is very flexible. Tan was very natural looking and lasted longer than any other spray tan I've ever had!

Kaela 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Leah is amazing to work with and my tan looked so natural for my wedding day!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 8

Morgan 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Leah does an amazing job every single tan! She has made me feel absolutely beautiful for every event. Best spray tan I have received!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Erin 路 Married on 09/30/2017

I loved the spray tan I had for my wedding! I definitely recommend Bronze 515!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 9

Vanessa 路 Married on 07/22/2017

I went to Leah for a spray tan before my Bachelorette weekend (trial) and wedding. Both turned out amazing - with just the right amount of color and NO streaking or "oranginess". Being that both of these events were important to me (and would be highly photographed!), Leah assured me that if anything were to happen or not look right, we could find a time to meet to fix it up - even if it were outside of normal business hours. However, because she's so awesome at what she does we never had to resort to this. I would highly recommend Leah and Bronze515 to anyone in the market for a personalized spray tan. It is totally worth it!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 10
    Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 11
    Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 12

Lindsey 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Leah at Bronze 515 was great! I loved my tan for my wedding!

Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 13

Kate 路 Married on 05/12/2017

Love my bronze when I visit Leah! She is so personable and makes you feel very comfortable. Being bronze helps me feel confident so I get them often!

Danielle 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Leah does a phenomenal job! My tan is always natural looking and she has great attention to detail which was especially important for wearing a white dress on my wedding day! She鈥檚 professional and personable. I continue to go to her now and she鈥檚 my exclusive go-to for a beautiful tan!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Bronze515 Custom Airbrush Tanning 14

Shelby 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Leah is wonderful to work with and makes the whole process comfortable and fun. This was my first experience with a professional spray tan and I will continue to come back! Natural color, NO streaking, and long lasting. I have always used spray tan booths in the past, so was hesitant to get a professional spray tan. I will NEVER go back to the booth! If you want a beautiful tan for your big day, this is the place!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Katie 路 Married on 11/26/2016

I definitely recommend Bronze515 to anyone looking for a spray tan! I first tried it out for my engagement pictures and loved the result so I booked an appointment for my bachelorette party and wedding as well. The price is very reasonable and the product lasts a week! It's a quick process that ensures even application. Leah cares about her customers (she accommodated my schedule around the holidays, texted me the morning after my first tan to ensure there were no issues, etc.). I was very happy with the results!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Erika 路 Married on 10/29/2016

Leah is so great! I had never had a spray tan before so I was very nervous. I am also very fair skinned so I was skeptical of how it would turn out. Leah calmed all my fears and created a color that gave my skin the glow that every bride wants on their big day! I highly recommend going to Bronze515 and save your skin from those harmful UV's.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brett 路 Married on 10/08/2016

LOVED my airbrush tan from Bronze515! I was so skeptical and was nervous about getting a spray tan, but it looked so natural!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/01/2016

Leah was very professional and flexible (late night hours!) and made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. The result was also flawless and natural and she followed up the next day to ensure that my results were what I wanted. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brittany 路 Married on 09/27/2016

Leah has sprayed me a few times and quite honestly every time I feel so great about myself! She makes you feel comfortable no matter what, and that's why I love going to her. Her tans have lasted me almost 3 weeks! She does an amazing job, and will continue to get my service as long as she is around.

Sent on 12/15/2016