208 Lindstrom Rd, Silverthorne, CO 80498 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Broken Antler Photography

The Mission of Broken Antler Photography

You will be in this moment only once and in the grand sceme of things, your wedding celebration is just the beginning of a lifelong adventure of love with your best friend. Dwell in this moment and let the team at Broken Antler Photography capture it, so you can relive it through stunning and emotional images that, years from now, will transport you back to these sweet memories.

About the Company & The Creative

Broken Antler is an elopement and wedding photography company based in the mountains of Colorado and available wherever your love story takes you. Since 2015, owner and lead photographer, Alexa Johnson, has been sharing her unique style - a mix of illustrative and documentary photography - with clients throughout the luxury mountain communities of Colorado, including Breckenridge, Keystone, Aspen, Vail, Steamboat and beyond. She believes in creating imaginative and impactful images that couples will cherish for a lifetime while providing an experience that feels effortless, fun, and natural.

With a background in event planning, Alexa recognizes that each couple and event is unique and should be a true representation of the couple's personality and one of a kind love story. Through their marriage celebration - whether that's a simple woodland elopement for 2, an extravegant mountain wedding for 200, or anything in between - the adventure, journey, and love of the couple should be at the forefront.

Every package is custom tailored to meet the individual needs of the couple. Every client, regardless of which package option they choose, will receive:

• Edited high resolution digital image files
  • One Signature Wedding Album
  • A customized shot list and wedding photography timeline
  • An amazing and effortless photography experience

Package options and additional services include:

• All inclusive elopement packages including flowers, cake, and more
  • Engagement sessions
  • Bridal portrait sessions
  • Trash the dress sessions
  • Second day-of photographer
  • Additional hours
  • Additional locations
  • Prints and canvases
  • Guest books and albums
  • Custom graphics and thank you notes
  • Vendor and planning recommendations

Photos 24 Photos
Real Weddings 24 Photos

3 Reviews for Broken Antler Photography

April Weber-Muneio · Married on 09/17/2020

Amazing wedding and family photographer

Alexa photographed both of our wedding events 6 months apart! She also did my son's senior pictures. She captured natural photos as well as posed photos that we requested. Her ideas also turned out to be our favorite photos. She was so great to work with and we can't wait for our next picture needs. I can't say enough about her work! Love love love!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Adrienne Green · Married on 07/04/2020

Wedding Photography

Broken Antler was the best! She made everything as easy as possible and we loved her! Had many people from the wedding day tell me they loved her and the pictures and asked for her info! Would recommend to anyone, any day ❤️

Sent on 10/27/2020

Broken Antler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

• Broken Antler Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Broken Antler Photography 2
    Dream Destination Deal

We've got the travel bug and are looking to expand to new areas in 2021/2022! Enjoy a deal on one of our Dream Destinations.

Hire Broken Antler Photography for a wedding or elopement in one of the following locations and receive 10% off in addition to the 10% Wedding Wire discount.

• Sedona, AZ

Team of Broken Antler Photography

Alexa Johnson

Alexa Johnson

Owner | Photographer

Hey! I'm Alexa, the creative mind behind the lens of Broken Antler Photography. I'm so excited you're here and I cannot wait to start this journey with you!

My photography passion started in high school when I used my camera to capture my beautiful world in the mountains of Colorado, where I've called home all my life. I was raised in Breckenridge with a love for the outdoors and every form of outdoor recreation from skiing to hiking to horseback riding. Photography was my way of documenting what I saw and what I did.

In 2015, I decided to branch out from my documentary style and put people in front of my camera for the first time. And that's how Broken Antler Photography was born! I fondly look back now at the early years when I was just a hobbyist with a goal of creating images that would invoke sweet memories for my clients. I'm grateful for those first couples and families who trusted me with capturing the beautiful and unique phases of their lives. While my techniques, editing style, and skills have improved immensely since then, the passion remains the same...

To capture raw emotions and authentic moments through images that, years from now, will bring back sweet memories of the time and place they were created.

It was in 2017 - after exciting and diverse endevours in veterinary medicine, business developement, and event production - that I finally took the hint that photography was meant to be more than a side gig. For the last few years, I've dedicated myself to my craft and built an experience that my clients call "magical, natural, and absolutely amazing," which delivers a product that is "bold, imaginative, and authentic."

Now capturing love stories is my full time hustle, along with running a new Colorado mountain wedding magazine, High Country Brides. I remain commited to sharing my local mountain knowledge with my clients and serving my couples on their special day, whatever that looks like for them.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 208 Lindstrom Rd Silverthorne, CO, 80498 See on map
    970-471-5727 (Phone number)
    Location of (Broken Antler Photography)