Broken Antler Photography

Silverthorne, CO View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

The Mission of Broken Antler Photography

You will be in this moment only once and in the grand sceme of things, your wedding celebration is just the beginning of a lifelong adventure of love with your best friend. Dwell in this moment and let the team at Broken Antler Photography capture it, so you can relive it through stunning and emotional images that, years from now, will transport you back to these sweet memories.

About the Company & The Creative

Broken Antler is an elopement and wedding photography company based in the mountains of Colorado and available wherever your love story takes you. Since 2015, owner and lead photographer, Alexa Johnson, has been sharing her unique style - a mix of illustrative and documentary photography - with clients throughout the luxury mountain communities of Colorado, including Breckenridge, Keystone, Aspen, Vail, Steamboat and beyond. She believes in creating imaginative and impactful images that couples will cherish for a lifetime while providing an experience that feels effortless, fun, and natural.

With a background in event planning, Alexa recognizes that each couple and event is unique and should be a true representation of the couple's personality and one of a kind love story. Through their marriage celebration - whether that's a simple woodland elopement for 2, an extravegant mountain wedding for 200, or anything in between - the adventure, journey, and love of the couple should be at the forefront.

Every package is custom tailored to meet the individual needs of the couple. Every client, regardless of which package option they choose, will receive:

• Edited high resolution digital image files
  • One Signature Wedding Album
  • A customized shot list and wedding photography timeline
  • An amazing and effortless photography experience

Package options and additional services include:

• All inclusive elopement packages including flowers, cake, and more
  • Engagement sessions
  • Bridal portrait sessions
  • Trash the dress sessions
  • Second day-of photographer
  • Additional hours
  • Additional locations
  • Prints and canvases
  • Guest books and albums
  • Custom graphics and thank you notes
  • Vendor and planning recommendations

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Custom Graphics
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Bethany
    Bethany C. Getting married on 12/31/2022

perfect proposal photographer

Alexa is a natural and made us feel so comfortable in front of her camera! My fiancé hired her for his proposal and we could not be happier with how our photos turned out. She was quick to reply to my questions and delivered our photos in a timely manner. She is also just the sweetest person to work with! I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Taylor
    Taylor P. Getting married on 07/30/2022

Truly a day we will never forget!

Alexa went above and beyond to make our special day absolutely unforgettable!

Real Weddings

• Bryce & Eryn
    24 photos · 07/11/2020

Deals

Broken Antler Photography 1
Exclusive
Broken Antler Photography 2
Discount

We've got the travel bug and are looking to expand to new areas in 2021/2022! Enjoy a deal on one of our Dream Destinations.

Hire Broken Antler Photography for a wedding or elopement in one of the following locations and receive 10% off in addition to the 10% Wedding Wire discount.

• Sedona, AZ

Team

Alexa Johnson
Alexa Johnson
Owner | Photographer

Hey! I'm Alexa, the creative mind behind the lens of Broken Antler Photography. I'm so excited you're here and I cannot wait to start this journey with you!

My photography passion started in high school when I used my camera to capture my beautiful world in the mountains of Colorado, where I've called home all my life. I was raised in Breckenridge with a love for the outdoors and every form of outdoor recreation from skiing to hiking to horseback riding. Photography was my way of documenting what I saw and what I did.

In 2015, I decided to branch out from my documentary style and put people in front of my camera for the first time. And that's how Broken Antler Photography was born! I fondly look back now at the early years when I was just a hobbyist with a goal of creating images that would invoke sweet memories for my clients. I'm grateful for those first couples and families who trusted me with capturing the beautiful and unique phases of their lives. While my techniques, editing style, and skills have improved immensely since then, the passion remains the same...

To capture raw emotions and authentic moments through images that, years from now, will bring back sweet memories of the time and place they were created.

It was in 2017 - after exciting and diverse endevours in veterinary medicine, business developement, and event production - that I finally took the hint that photography was meant to be more than a side gig. For the last few years, I've dedicated myself to my craft and built an experience that my clients call "magical, natural, and absolutely amazing," which delivers a product that is "bold, imaginative, and authentic."

Now capturing love stories is my full time hustle, along with running a new Colorado mountain wedding magazine, High Country Brides. I remain commited to sharing my local mountain knowledge with my clients and serving my couples on their special day, whatever that looks like for them.

208 Lindstrom Rd Silverthorne, CO, 80498
970-471-5727
Location of (Broken Antler Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding