Broadway Bridal Sparklers

College Station, TX Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of College Station, Texas, Broadway Bridal Sparklers is a wedding vendor providing fireworks and more for weddings. Owner Samantha has spent over a decade and a half working in the industry, following in the footsteps of her father. Her products allow couples to add that extra magical spark to their big day.

Enhancing any wedding photoshoot with a touch of dramatic flair, Broadway Bridal Sparklers have all been tested for safety and quality. Couples can choose from nearly smokeless sparklers in all sizes, as well as smoke bombs, and fireworks. The company sparkler fountains safely create a dazzling plume of light to flank couples as they make a grand exit from their reception venue. To-be-weds are invited to pursue their wide selection of products or send Samantha a message to discuss their needs.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog

What services do you provide?

Shipping

What items are available?

Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

• Ayla
    Ayla R. Getting married on 01/03/2030

grand experience, wonderful owner

I have now had the pleasure of working with products from Broadway Bridal multiple times, and they just get better and better! I cannot wait to try even more from their inventory! Also, the owner is the sweetest!!!!!!😁♥️

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

I always enjoy our fun projects together! We have so much fun together. Thank you for the sweet review!
    Morgan Getting married on 01/15/2022

Wonderful!!

I ordered some of these sparklers for our engagement photos and love them! They are great quality and the owner was so helpful telling me what we will need to order for our wedding later this year!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

I'm so happy to hear you guys loved them! Don't forget to reach out to me before you purchase your wedding sparklers, I'll send you guys a discount code!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Broadway Bridal Sparklers 1
Exclusive

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding