Broadway Bridal Sparklers

College Station, TX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of College Station, Texas, Broadway Bridal Sparklers is a wedding vendor providing fireworks and more for weddings. Owner Samantha has spent over a decade and a half working in the industry, following in the footsteps of her father. Her products allow couples to add that extra magical spark to their big day.

Enhancing any wedding photoshoot with a touch of dramatic flair, Broadway Bridal Sparklers have all been tested for safety and quality. Couples can choose from nearly smokeless sparklers in all sizes and are licensed pyrotechnicians that can put on a firework show for your big day. To-be-weds are invited to pursue their wide selection of products or send Samantha a message to discuss their needs.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog

What services do you provide?

Shipping

What items are available?

Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ayla
    Ayla R. Getting married on 01/03/2030

grand experience, wonderful owner

I have now had the pleasure of working with products from Broadway Bridal multiple times, and they just get better and better! I cannot wait to try even more from their inventory! Also, the owner is the sweetest!!!!!!😁♥️

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

I always enjoy our fun projects together! We have so much fun together. Thank you for the sweet review!
  • Ja’Ceanna
    Ja’ceanna G. Married on 09/04/2022

Beautiful Sparkler Exit!

My wedding was this past weekend and our guests used Broadway Bridal’s 20” sparklers for our grand exit. I feel like a grand exit is such a special part of the evening and I’ve always wanted to do a fabulous sparkler exit, so I was on the hunt for a really good product. I came across Broadway from multiple tagged posts so I knew I had to go with them. I only have cell phone video of our exit so far but the sparklers exceeded my expectations! They lasted much longer than we needed them to and we still had a good few minutes to stop and take great photos with our photographer. Thank you so much for making that final moment so special for us!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you, Ja'Ceanna for taking the time to leave us a review. Wishing you and Devin a lifetime of good fortune and happiness.
  • Kodye
    Kodye Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best fireworks show ever, we are still talking about it!

Still cannot get over our big day thanks to Samantha & Broadway Bridal! When we first got engaged, we each listed our top 3 priorities, and fireworks made the list. When I found Broadway Bridal, I was immediately sold!!! From the beginning, the customer service was second to none. She was SO accommodating, answered every single question, and took care of EVERYTHING!!! Samantha was able to give me all of the details and then I decided to book the firework show as a surprise for my husband and guests. However, I was entirely too excited and couldn't stop talking about it, so I shared the news with Chris and my bridesmaids before the wedding, lol! Our guests were still surprised and LOVED them!

When the fireworks started shooting off, I always thought we would be that couple who posed for pictures. We weren't. We were dancing and jumping around because the excitement literally took over!! The show exceeded our expectations and over-delivered.

The sparkler send off was amazing as well! It was nice that with the firework show, Samantha brought the sparklers & torches. I did not have to worry about a thing when booking Broadway Bridal.

Finally, to really just show a testament of how above and beyond Samantha's customer service was, I saw on instagram that they were launching BRIDE apparel. Immediately, I messaged her to see if they had a crop top in stock, even though it was not suppose to launch for another week. Not only did Samantha have a shirt for me, she DELIVERED it to me. It made the perfect top to hit the bars in for that weekend.

10/10 recommend Broadway Bridal!!!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

This is the sweetest review, ever! I'm so grateful had the opportunity to meet you and that we were able to be there with you and Chris on your wedding day. Reading reviews like this is a total 'pinch me' moment because I get to work with so many wonderful couples like you!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Broadway Bridal Sparklers 1
Exclusive

address College Station, TX, 77845
Location of (Broadway Bridal Sparklers)
4519 Mills Park Circle Suite 200 College Station, TX, 77845

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding