Broadway Bridal Sparklers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Ayla
    Ayla R. Getting married on 01/03/2030

grand experience, wonderful owner

I have now had the pleasure of working with products from Broadway Bridal multiple times, and they just get better and better! I cannot wait to try even more from their inventory! Also, the owner is the sweetest!!!!!!😁♥️

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

I always enjoy our fun projects together! We have so much fun together. Thank you for the sweet review!
    Morgan Getting married on 01/15/2022

Wonderful!!

I ordered some of these sparklers for our engagement photos and love them! They are great quality and the owner was so helpful telling me what we will need to order for our wedding later this year!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

I'm so happy to hear you guys loved them! Don't forget to reach out to me before you purchase your wedding sparklers, I'll send you guys a discount code!
    Georgette R. Married on 11/20/2021

10/10 recommend

Huge shoutout to Broadway Bridal!! I was having difficulty finding sparklers for the grand exit at my wedding, and they truly saved the day and went above and beyond with their customer service. They even shipped my items out within 24 hours. I truly feel like they cared about me as a bride, rather than just a customer! 10/10 recommend!
    Lourdes Married on 10/22/2021

Highly recommend!

I placed an order near midnight one day and the order was being shipped by 9AM the next day. The sparklers arrived within 3 days if not sooner. They were so neat at the wedding!!! Cute, easy to order, and fast shipping!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. I'm glad to hear that shipping was fast and they were a hit at the wedding!
  • Priscila
    Priscila C. Married on 10/16/2021

Quality and fast products!

10/10 Recommend this vendor! My husband and I were going back and forth trying to figure out if we wanted a sparkler send of and the WEEK OF we decided that we just had to go for it. So we did a lot of research and many vendors were not able to pull through with such short time but thankfully this vendor is in College Station (we're in Houston) and they had pick up available! So within 24-48 hours we had our sparklers in our hands and they were absolutely lovely! It was definitely worth it and I'm glad we invested in them. Broadway Bridal was a life saver!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

I’m glad you were able to get the sparklers in time for your big day! I appreciate you supporting our business!
  • Marge
    Marge B. Married on 10/02/2021

Great product and great service!

The sparklers made a terrific sendoff for our bridal couple. They were a great value as well. Broadway Bridal's service was excellent. I placed an online order and they phoned me just to be sure they had it all correct so that we would have the sparklers on the big day.

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Hello Marge! Great to hear that the sparklers made for a terrific sendoff! Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate your business.
    Britney M. Married on 09/20/2021

Amazing!!!

We ordered our sparklers and received them the very next day!!!

We even got a discount code from our venue.

Sparklers are great quality and packaged very well!!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

I'm glad to hear you were happy with your sparklers and delivery was quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. I appreciate you!
  • Amy
    Amy B. Married on 08/20/2021

Broadway Bridal

Samantha at Broadway Bridal Sparklers is the best! I left off my discount code after my order was already filles and she still gave me my discount! Their responses are quick. Can't wait to use the sparklers at my daughter's wedding!
    Amy B.

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Amy. I’m looking forward to seeing your daughters wedding photos! Thank you for supporting us.
  • Shandi
    Shandi P. Married on 08/14/2021

Highly recommend the firework show!!

I highly recommend booking Broadway Bridal. Samantha is very knowledgeable and talked us through all the options and what she thought would be best for our guests. We ended up booking the 30 second firework show and they totally exceeded my husband and I’s expectations. Samantha was very kind and easy to work with and her communication leading up to the wedding day was phenomenal. If you are looking for the perfect ending to your wedding night I definitely recommend booking the firework show! You will not regret it! Our pictures are absolutely stunning and we will cherish them forever.

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Shandi for leaving us feedback! I'm so happy to hear you guys loved it. We enjoyed being apart of your wedding day! The pictures turned out so beautiful!
  • Brandie
    Brandie G. Married on 08/14/2021

Stunning Sparklers!

Absolutely stunning sparklers! Broadway Bridal provides great quality sparklers and has exceptional customer service. The whole experience exceeded our expectations. The sparklers stayed lit for a long time and were PERFECT for our wedding sendoff!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Brandie for taking the time to review our business. I appreciate your support. Congratulations, your wedding was absolutely beautiful!
    Sun K. Married on 08/02/2021

Heart Shaped Sparklers

I used the heart-shaped sparklers and it for photos and It turned out amazing. The quality and longevity of the sparklers life length has been the best one I have used. I highly recommend broadway bridals!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Kim for your feedback. Glad to hear the Heart Sparklers were amazing! We appreciate your business!

Incredible firework show!

Sam was an incredible contact and very helpful. My husband and I decided a month out from our wedding that we wanted to have a firework send off. We were unsure if it would be possible but Sam was able to explain all the available packages and helped me pick what would be best for our budget and wedding. The fireworks were a highlight for all our friends and family. To this day, our guests still comment on how shocked and magical the show was at the end of the night! It also created the most beautiful and epic wedding pictures!!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Rachel for trusting us to do a Firework Show for your big day! I'm so honored to be apart of your wedding day. I'm glad to hear it was the highlight for your family and friends! I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review about your experience with us!

• Rachel

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

It was so amazing to be apart of your wedding day! Thank you so much for trusting us and taking the time to leave us a review! I appreciate you so much! These photos are perfection!
  • Mark
    Mark M. Married on 07/18/2021

Over and above

We had two weddings within 2 months of each other. After the first, we had some sparklers left over (for the departure), and needed more for Wedding #2. Unfortunately, Broadway was out of stock, as were others. I got a quick answer when I asked about when they would have additional stock, but the estimated date was cutting it close, so I mentally moved on. The next day, Samantha emailed me back and said they had found one more box of sparklers in their warehouse, she had updated their website, and that I should go buy them quickly if still needed. No way was I going to buy from someone else at that point. They were shipped the same day. Customer service that is over and above!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! You just made my day! I hope you enjoy the sparklers.
    Kristen M. Married on 06/06/2021

The best sparklers!!!!!

Broadway Bridal has been nothing but outstanding!! I ordered sparklers and the mail man sent it to the wrong door and Broadway Bridal delivered the BEST customer service. Along with that, my new sparklers were in within a couple of days! Thank you so much for your help!! Get your sparklers from here!! You will not regret it!!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen! I'm so glad everything worked out! I appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback!
  • Erin
    Erin J. Married on 06/02/2021

I always recommend Broadway Bridal to my clients!

Broadway Bridal has a great selection, prices and clients receive their product in a timely manner. As a wedding coordinator, I always recommend Broadway Bridal to my clients.

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Erin for recommending us to your clients. We appreciate it so much! Looking forward to working with you in the future!
    Hailee S. Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Exit Sparklers

They were beautiful! I bought the 20inch and they were perfect for the time we needed. Shipping was next day and I was super happy with them. 🙌🏼💕

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Hailee! I’m happy to hear that shipping was fast and they were beautiful!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 04/03/2021

An all-time glow!

We are so happy with our purchase. Broadway Bridal provided wonderful customer service and the quality of their products is top notch. Our sparkler send off is one of my favorite parts of our wedding video! From beginning to end, working with them was a fantastic experience. Their products definitely left an impression!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! I absolutely love this photo! I appreciate your business!
  • Jabreon
    Jabreon J. Married on 12/08/2020

ah-MAzing!!!!

LOVE Broadway Bridal! If you need sparklers during the sparkler "off season," Broadway Bridal is the way to go! They make sure you have what you need + some! As a photographer who has recommended these sparklers to my clients, I can say that they photograph very well! Just explain to them what you're looking for and they will find a good fit for a low price. Not to mention all the other engagement shoot essentials (like a SUPER cute colored smoke bombs). Highly recommend!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

We enjoyed reading this review so much! Thank you Jabreon for always recommending us to your clients. We are happy to hear all of your positive feedback about our products. We work very hard to make sure we have the best quality product on the market and hearing this just made our day!
  • Daniella
    Daniella Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!

Broadway Bridal is definitely the best way to go! Samantha, the owner, is very sweet and has incredible prices. It was a plus that I knew I was supporting a local family! I’m a proud believer is supporting local businesses which made it more convenient for me because I was able to meet up with her personally and get my sparklers. She offers shipping as well though! Thank you Broadway Bridal for being the sparkle behind our beautiful wedding exit pictures! Our photographer was very pleased with the amount of time he had to capture it all.

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

This review is so kind Daniella! I appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to be apart of your special day! Thank you!
    Tiffany W. Married on 11/06/2020

Shine Bright!

LOVE Broadway Bridal sparklers so much! If you’re needing sparklers for any event this is the place to go through! We used them for our wedding and they were awesome. The hearts are adorable, and the long sparklers last long enough to enjoy your perfect send off. Everyone loved them! The sparklers came in so quick and the ordering process was super easy. 10/10 recommend!!!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! Your review just made my day! You’re the most beautiful bride and I can’t wait to share your amazing photos! Congratulations! I appreciate your business!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn D. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing People, Perfect Service

They went above and beyond! I could not have been happier with the service we received. From the moment they arrived to set up sparkler cannons for our grand entrance until when they moved them and re-set them for our exit, they were amazing! They made sure address every concern we had and even pointed out some things we hadn't thought of to make our day smoother and our photos looks better

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you so much, Katelyn! Your wedding has been one of our favorites! I love how you guys made us feel like we escaped and traveled around the world for the evening!
  • Lauryl
    Lauryl H. Married on 10/10/2020

Brilliant! 💖

Broadway Bridal provided exactly what I needed on such short notice so that I could have a whimsical engagement session for a 2020 Bride & Groom! I would highly recommend them for all your special event or photo-op needs!

Broadway Bridal Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Lauryl! We always look forward to seeing your photos of our products. Thank you for your kind words! Looking forward to our next project together!