SmittyMitts

Willis, TX View map Visit website

SmittyMitts is a wedding favor service based in Willis, Texas that specializes in artisanal dog treats. Inspired by her adopted Pekingese and his dietary restrictions, owner Tama Schiller decided to produce dog treats with simple, wholesome ingredients. Underpinning her baking with research and organic, chemical-free ingredients, she strives to create delicious and nutritious sweets for couples’ and wedding guests’ pets.

SmittyMitts aims to make four-legged friends happy and include them in each celebration. While you and your loved ones dine and dance on your big day, you can treat your favorite canine with cakes, cake pops, or cookies. These goodies can be customized to fit your wedding theme and they may be given to guests as favors to bring home to their dog. Tama encourages you to invite your furry family member to join the celebration, and you can even surprise them with a ring-shaped cookie.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Personalized

What services do you provide?

Assembly

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Morgan B. Married on 03/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our dreams come true!!!

My husband and I got married last month and we are huge dog parents. We wanted to have something unique at our wedding and SmittyMitts created the most amazing doggie treat bar for our wedding! Everyone loved the idea and by the end of the night only 4 treats remained! I was lucky enough to turn one into a keepsake! She truly blew us away with her talent and though I didn’t have the pleasure of meeting her face to face at delivery, my mom couldn’t stop raving at how sweet and professional Tama was!
illustration stars

Team

Tama Schiller
Tama Schiller
Owner

This company began with adopting a precious senior pekingese dog named SmittyMitts who was going into renal failure and needed someone to love him for his final days, however many they were to be. His health issues are what began this company which has grown with my incredible love for the wiggle butts!!! Each wiggle butt is unique and no two are the same!! I love what I do, making special treats just for them. God put this plan together and God gets all the credit!!!

11140 WINDSWEPT WAY Willis, TX, 773186559
Location of (SmittyMitts)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding